Oh for the love of god, shut him up.

Bella's pov.

God I loved it when my worrier looked deadly. Yum. If it wasn't for the damn Cullen's I would have jumped him.
I heard Jasper cough. And couldn't help but grin at him.
It had been weird when they came home to us the same night as my talk with Rosalie.

First of, when they came they all had a look of shame, yet excitement on their faces. I had thought for a really long time that they deserved to be sad and unhappy, but now.... I just had this feeling that I wasn't the only one that had been used in the family. aside from what Rosalie had told me of course... There just had to be more to it.. I just needed to find out what...!!

I had asked my family to leave for the day, so I could air the house out. I didn't want them to know whom was with me, yet. I had told them all of what Rosalie had told me and they agreed to trust them. And I had been waiting most of the day for them to come.

Anyway, I invited them in, and sat in the living room.

I had moved all the toys to the office, so they wouldn't see. I wouldn't show them anything until I was sure.

Rose looked around as she came into the room. I knew she thought the house was to big for one person, but I wouldn't tell her anything yet.

"Bella, thank you so much for allowing us to come. I know it took a lot for you to allow us in again... Oh and this is Peter and his mate Charlotte" she said as she pointed to a man that looked a lot like Jasper and a tiny blond girl next to him. Since I didn't know them and knew they were associated with Jasper and such I knew they could fight and were good people. I was just finding it hard to trust them all, even though I knew I could...

"Bella, I just want to say that I'm really sorry about your birthday, though it was their bloodlust that was transferred into me, it was still awful of me to do what I did" Jasper looked down on the floor.
I sent him my understanding and trust, and hoped he understood what I just couldn't say. He had always been one of my favorite in the former family. I had always been sad that I was never allowed to get to know him.. He always seemed to be a really nice man. One that always had a good head on his shoulders...  

I knew this conversation were going to be tough. I just didn't know what to say to any of them really... What could I say really, they knew they had hurt me. I knew they knew, so how could we go from this, to what i felt needed to happen. I knew we would need them. Not so much as the fighting thing, but more to make a statement to the rest of the Cullen's. They needed to know that they didn't have the power here. I knew we could stop them within seconds if it needed to happen. They could never make me feel like I wasn't worth anything anymore...

I would just have to go with my gut I guess.

Anyway. Back to here and now.
I stood looking at the Cullen's and god I was bored. Why in the world did I have to see them again.?? Oh yea, cause I knew they wouldn't leave me alone.

As I looked to Carlisle again, I just knew that Rose had been right. Esme wasn't his mate. Nice. Now I knew it would be over real quick. I knew it would end real soon. They couldn't be allowed to leave here, cause if they couldn't get me, many other girls in the future could be taken, and I would never allow that to happen.

I was just about to start talking when the idiot started up again.

"Bella what the hell are you doing with him, you belong with me, come on get over here right now."
Edward said while really looking like an angry kid. He looked like he lost his mind decades ago, well I guess the flue took more out of his brain than they knew.
"Bella, I'm getting angry now, if you're not over by my side in 5 seconds, I'll kill every one of you."
This just made me laugh so hard, I couldn't control it, I felt like rolling on the ground laughing but I knew that was stupid.
I heard a growl and looked up.
I saw Alice and Edward charge towards us and Carlisle looking on with glee and excitement, it made my anger boil, that he was truly evil. Hmmm. I wonder!!!
Oh this could be fun!!!

I looked at him again with a huge grin, making him stumble back. What the hell was that. Vampires don't just do that.
What the actual hell??
Oh well.
The two idiots were still coming at us and My man just looked at them, and wush the wind came around them and they were ash. Damn that was fast. I didn't even have time to use any of my powers. :(
Carlisle stood there in shock when all of our eyes went to him.
He started to look livid, "this isn't over isabe" he never had the chance to continue. I was so mad. I had apparently crushed him with my shield. Aww but I wanted to get more info out of him.

I pouted and turned in my loves arms. Damn it.

Well, we at least had some peace again.
Now we just had to see about Esme.
Beside that, I just wanted to go home.

And home we went.
When all was said and done.
We had each other.
We were family.
We just had to find out how to work as one.