New home and Babies.

Bella's pov.

We had just gotten to our new home. (---> Picture of the house.) There was a lot of snow at this time of year, but hey it didn't bother me anymore... And that was just awesome. I was a lot warmer and even had a nice glow. I still had my eye colour though it seemed to shine a lot more.

Our house was just gorgeous. So open and inviting. It was quite huge though, but for 5 people later 7, well it had a great size.
I had a huge room just next to what would be my twins bedroom on the 3th floor . Dad's bedroom was on the second, my soon to be baby brother's room was too rooms next to dads. There was a huge bathroom in between. Otherwise it was an open space where we had a library and seating area.
On my floor, there was our rooms and a huge bath, an office and a playroom.
On the first floor there was an office, living room, a huge kitchen with everything, a bath, and entrance and a place to take all of the wet clothes of, just next to the back entrance and laundry room. And everything was in cool and soothing colors.
Dad and I really didn't understand why we had to get so much money if all of the houses and all that was furnished and all ready to go. Of course we had to buy food, but come on..... Well no point in thinking about all that. It was a done deal anyway.

We had been in our house for 3 days now, and had just gotten settled, after looking around our property.
Dad and I had just eaten our lunch when there was a knock on the door. Dad got up to get it. I heard him gasp and ran to the door, to see no one there. I looked at dad to see him looking down in wonder, so I looked down to.
There on our porch was too baskets, one a bit bigger than the other. I gasped and went to pick them up.
A startled cry came from the smaller basket, I handed it to dad, because of this stupid knowing thing, telling me it was my baby brother and he would be demanding attention in just about 40 seconds. I grinned at him and went into the living room again.
I sat down on the sofa setting the basket on the table I pulled the blanket off, to find two small little babies laying there sleeping. I thought they were cute, they had brown hair and brown eyes looking almost exactly like I did when I was a baby, just as I looked at them I got this intense feeling of being a mother, I wanted to hold them and keep them tightly and closely to me.

I looked at my dad seeing him with my little brother, it looked so cute, I had never seen him with such a tender look in his eyes. It was like he finally felt whole. I could see the love in his eyes, it was the same way he looked at me.
I knew that everything would be okay. That we would be okay.
Especially after we went grocery shopping yesterday. We had so much fun, that I felt like our bond had tightened and strengthened, it made me feel safe and truly loved. It was so good to finally feel like the kid instead of the parent. Dad had finally stepped up, and was truly everything I needed at the moment.

I was brought out of my memories by a small cry.
I looked back into the basket so see my new baby girl looking up in wonder, but it was my little boy that wanted attention at the moment. I took him into my arms and he settled down right away. He just wanted closeness to me. I knew the girl was about to get hungry.
So while I went to make there bottles I thought about what I would name them.
I had been thinking about it for a while actually.
I had decided on Honor Marie for my girl. Cause she was an honor to get and I felt I needed to give her some of my name to carry on.
My boy would get the name Wyatt Beau. = handsome little warrior.

Dad had picked Noah Max = greatest comfort. It was a great name.
They could look like triplets if you didn't know. But we did.
But I couldn't wait to get to know them.

We would have a long journey ahead of us. But I couldn't wait to take it with them and dad.