Spilling the beans...

Bella's pov.

This was going to be harder than I thought. The whole time trough breakfast, my feet were jumping on the ground, I could feel my heart hammering away. I almost thought that dad could hear it.

We got done and dad looked at me. "You look a lot better Bells, how are you" He looked at me with a sad smile.
I smiled back. "I'm doing a lot better dad" He grinned... I hadn't called him dad in a long time... I really should start doing that... I've missed a lot of time with him and I kind of really missed my dad...
"It was hard but, I'm over him. He never should have gotten such a hold on me.... But I promise dad, that I'm a whole lot better... I'ts just that I have to talk to you dad, its really important and you have to promise me not to interrupt before I'm done, otherwise I wont be able to finish. Can you do that dad?" I breathed out... He looked shocked... Yea I hadn't talked that much in quite some time...

"Your not pregnant are you" He looked like he was about to blow...

"NO dad I'm not, I haven't even..... Uhmmmm, you know" I waived my hands around... I was as red as a sea of blood, but he started to be the same and made a sign for me to keep going and sipped his mouth, grinning...

"You see dad, since I came here to live with you a lot of things has changed. I thought the world was normal, but I found out it's not" He looked like he was about to say something but I stopped him...

"I will explain dad, please no interruption..." He nodded and I continued... "Anyway..... I found out a lot of things in a really short time..."
It took several hours but I finally told him everything... Even the tiniest bit of info that was useful in anyway.
We talked for hours and hours, and I showed him the letter and folder. He was frozen for quite some time.. Just like I was earlier.
"A son, 350 Billion... I don't understand.."

"Me either dad, but I already know its true. I think it has already begun dad." I looked at him with a pleading look. Somehow I just needed my dad. He opened his arms for me and I almost jumped into them. We sat like that, him hugging me tightly to him for a really long time, we even ended up falling asleep, I understood that he did, he had been up for an extremely long time. I guess it was about 5pm we fell asleep.
I woke up again, still in his arms at 2. Felling stiff and sore from being in the same position for so long. I tried to get up without waking him, but I ended up doing just that... He held me tighter for a tiny bit. "I love you Bells, you know that right?" he whispered to me...

"Yea I know dad, I love you to." He let go and we both stretched our muscles. popping a few.

"Hungry?" I asked him, and his stomach answered, making him grin and nod... I jumped up to make something to eat. After a bit he came out to the kitchen...

"Well Bells, I've been thinking, if all this is true and our life's are about to change, we better start getting ready ourself's, I don't want to stand somewhere I know nothing about, and we both know we will have to quit our jobs. And I guess you can talk to your school. I know you had all AP classes in Phoenix and really just needed a bit here, so I think you would be able to graduate before we leave if were lucky. I will talk to them at work, I will use my vacation time while my 2weeks notice is used. Using some excuse to get it all done. I will buy a bunch of boxes and we can pack over the next few days. If I understand correctly we have a bit of time before we have to leave.
The change will be done tomorrow, according to the letter you got, so how about we start on the hard work after that?" He grinned... WOW he had never talked that much.

"Yea sounds good dad. And since I have both school and work today, I can talk to the principal, and give my notice up to. Though I will just have to say it's because were moving. But what can I say is the reason. We should have our stories straight..."

"Hmm yea your right... Let me think here.... Hmmm" I just sat there waiting for him. I actually really enjoyed sitting here with him, talking to him and planning our life... It felt like I was really home....

"I got it!" I jumped. DAMN! "I could say that I was offered a job, and we wanted to leave to find a place to live and get situated before starting, and that we could just really use a change in life. I know we really need one, especially if all this is about to change. What do you say kiddo?"

"Sounds good to me. we can even use my prier depression as a means of escape, and you accepting the job. They will likely believe that you would leave with me, for me. Instead of just another job."

"Yea your right, I just didn't feel right using that situation without you mentioning it yourself. I know how hard it is to lose someone you love, even though that love was never given. I am really sorry that you had to go trough all that Bells. I wish I had known so I could have been there for you. I lost so much time with you, cause Renee wouldn't let you come over more. And then you came and HE took my time with you. I just really hope that all this will bring us closer like the letter said, and not make us fall apart, I can't loose you again Bells" He had tears in his eyes, making me jump over to him, hugging him again.

"Me neither dad. Were in this together, forever.... I love you dad"

"I love you to Bells..." We hugged for a bit, before he got up to shower, he had to meet at work at 5.
After he left I took my shower and turned on the monster of a computer. That was one of the first things I was going to buy. A new laptop...... It was almost ready as I had gotten dressed for the day.
I went trough my files and printed out every result I had from my old school, even the extras I had done. So I would have prof in case they couldn't find it.. Somehow I knew I would need these.
It took a long time and by the time I was done it was almost 7. So I got ready to leave. Making my lunch and getting out to the car was the only thing I needed.
I was at the school by 7:25, and went straight to the office....

------ I was right, I did need the papers, they couldn't find all of the info on me. Miss Cope ended up getting the principal and we talked for a bit. He said I could take my exam's on Friday. So that would mean in too days. And that would be the day the last letter with Passes and all that would come. The babies would come just as we would be settled in the new house... So that was a good thing. And all we would need would be there, according to the folder papers....

The day went by super fast, some happy that I would be leaving (Lauren) Others really sad. (Angela and Mike...) I went to work after school, and told Miss Newton, that we were leaving, she looked shocked but told me I didn't need to come in for those too weeks. That it was okay. But they needed me today...
I got home just before 5, and started dinner. I was making a stew, with most of what we had, so it could be used. Just before 6, dad came home.

"Hey kiddo, how did it go today?"

"Hi dad, it went great. I can take the exam's on Friday, and I worked my last day today. Since it was because we were moving she just told me she needed me today, and she would work out the rest. And I don't even have to go to school tomorrow. I just went today, so I could say goodbye to my friends. So I have the whole day tomorrow to pack and what not.." I grinned.

"That's great Bells... I got everything sorted to. I just have to work tomorrow and Marks will take over from me... He deserves it, so I promoted him. And it will just be paperwork tomorrow so that's good. So we can go get the boxes after we eat, I think with all of our stuff it will be easier if we take your truck. So we don't have to go several times" He grinned. I actually think he is looking forward to all this... I smiled back, and we started eating.

--------- Friday afternoon ------

Done, Done, Done, Done, Done..... YAY.......
I know I aced all my exam's... Life had simply just gotten so much easier. I just knew stuff now...

Oh yea our changes had just gone smoothly. It went of without a hitch. I woke up Thursday morning at 6, a new me... Of course it was a bit baffling to have so much room in my brain, and to just have all this info inside it, with what I could do, and all that. I even knew that the Cullen's had split up because of me... HA!! And that Alice had used Jasper and he had found out, that they weren't really mates. He had left with Emmett and Rose. It was so so weird knowing that. And dad looked younger, maybe 3 years or so. He looked like he was really happy. Though he had to work he had a pep in his step that day. It made me smile...

Anyway I was done with school, I was happy, healthy and looked to be almost 20. How cool was that... We were done packing and were leaving tomorrow.

Life was changing but I really couldn't wait.......