Belonging with my mate...

Taylors pov.

I never really knew that life could be like this. I felt whole and full of peace.
My Bella and her family had made me feel so welcome, that I quickly found my place within the family.
I even got a sort of father realationship with Charlie. It's sad that I don't really remember my own father, my family even. I only remember small things. Like the smell of our house on Christmas, or my relationship with my father. I remember that I often went with him to work and came home dirty, but I don't remember what he did for a living. But we were close, that is one thing I really remember, and that I was a big brother. But not my siblings. It always made me sad to think about. I had truly missed that form of relationship, I had with my father, where I could be a kid again and not be this type of monster. And here I found that.
Somehow I even became a dad myself, it was weird at first, but now I couldn't think of a thing that made me happier, well besides Bella of course.
Just within a couple of hours Bella's children started to call me dad... It was truly shocking, but it made me sort of glow from deep inside.
I really love this tiny family.

I truly loved spending time with Wyatt and Honor, even Noah had a special place in my heart. They loved playing tag in the garden or go exploring in the woods near the house. They wanted to learn everything and they did it at an alarming rate. We sometimes had to teach them things a teenager would learn in school to get their minds to shut up. When it was learning they felt happy. God I'm glad I'm not growing up so fast, but as I've come to love Bella's kids like my own, I often felt sad that they really didn't get to be kids. Of course they often had periods where their kids side took over, and played in the snow or Honor would play with her dolls. I loved time like this. Even reading to them made me feel like I was truly with my family now.
But nothing could compare to laying next to my mate at night. Holding her in my arm till she was ready to face a new day. No one could hold the amount of love I held for her in my heart. When she told me about her life so far and how she became what she is, I had felt this huge need to protect. Not just her but her whole family. Even Charlie meant the world to me. I would do everything to protect my family. And if I ever saw those bastards to Cullen's, they would get just a tiny bit of my powers turned against them. To find out that THE bastard to the major was with them, oh he and I would have a heart to heart if we ever met. I was having some trouble coming to terms with him saving my mate and him being a good guy. But I'd just have to see later on. Cause I could just feel that we would meet them again. But the young kid Edward. Oh he was mine to play with. Oh he would feel the pain he had put my mate trough.
No one would get out of my sight with even hurting a hair on her head.

SHES MINE!!!!!!!!!