Expanding our family.

It has been 7 months since our so called fight. And I've been loving life.
It was tough the first few months, since our now extended family decided to stay close. So we had to figure out how to do things.
And we had to talk about the kids. What was okay and all that. Cause I had a feeling that if I didn't Rose would try to make decisions on some things and that wasn't okay. The kids were ours and they had nothing to do with that. They could be aunts and uncles but anything else was a no go to us. Especially when Esme then came to them at first, did we have some trouble. She was really glad that we had taken them out. Yet sad to loose most of her family as she said. But she tried to take over on how we raised our kids, and after I had repeatedly said that she should stop it, she came up with something new or tried to rule the whole coven and not as an extended family as we saw it, and tried to be a leader. And we all know that Esme was no leader type. So in the end I told her that if she didn't follow our rules that she had to leave, they were our kids and our family. That she would never and I mean never, gonna be a mother or grandmother to them, so she had to stop.

Well let's just say that she became pissed. Jasper and to my surprise Rose stepped in. In the end Esme left for the Denalis and we haven't heard from her since.

Beside that it has been quiet, well as quiet as you can be with several children.
Plus we just found out that I'm pregnant. Wow. I mean. We didn't think it would happen this soon but we were all ecstatic.
I was about 3 months along but looked about 8. So it wasn't long before we would be able to cuddle our baby.
Taylor was so happy and extremely exited about being a dad. Though he had taken mine as his, this was different. Something he never thought would happen.

Some other changes that, at first scared the ever loving crap out of me, was that we found out that our loving Major aka Jasper, found his mate in our daughter Honor Marie. I was pissed at first, but Taylor was more, but we talked a lot, and tried to figure things out. I knew that for now all he felt was really protective of her and her loved ones, so for that I/we would give him a chance. I knew there was a chance for her to have a vampire as a mate, I had also known that there was a chance that, it would be before she was grown, but it still hurt, that we weren't the only loves in her life now. But after some time, it all got better between us all. We learned to work together, and talk more. I've always liked Jasper so I knew we would be able to be a great family.
The only thing I was a bit scare of now, was if the Volturi ever found out about us, it wouldn't be good. First, we would have to kill a lot of them, but worse we would then have to rule the vamp world and I really didn't want that. So I truly hoped that they would never discover what kind of power we had in our new and rather large family.

Rose, Emmett, Peter, Charlotte and Jasper bought the house about 5minutes away from us, to be closer to us after they came here and all the things happened. It was good that they were in their own house, and still close, cause I really didn't want them in the house, not that I didn't love them, I just really felt we needed our own...

Our kids now looked like they were about 8years old, and were really energetic, Taylor trained with them, and sometimes Jasper was over to. They had been better at talking and I even felt they were beginning to be really close friends. Sometimes, everyone was here and we would all train and have fun together, those time made training a hell of a lot more fun, especially when Emmett, found out he couldn't beat me, even without powers. He could be such a kid sometimes but I loved him just the way he was...

Our future looked bright and now was the time to start our forever.
And with that my water broke......
Ouch......