Getting to know them.

Pic. The kids. The top ones is Wyatt, on the left and Honor on the right. And Noah in the chair.

Bella's pov.

I was sitting in our living room, just enjoying the babies. It had been just about a month since they came here to us, and my god they have grown. They still look quite young, but their mentality is older and wiser.
Wyatt can already sit on his own and say mo-mo and ga-da (Mom and granddad) He was just so smart. I grinned hugely every time he tried to say mom.
Honour was more active in a way, she was already crawling away, trying to look at everything. She was my little explorer. Since I got her she was always looking around. Sometimes I think that she might have some form of gift, and my knower thingy is telling me that she can sense danger, and is on the lookout so if there if ever anything that she senses she can warn me, since she can also send warning pictures or red flags as dad calls them if there is ever anything to take notice of. But I really want them to just be kids and have fun, so I don't hope that her or even Wyatt's gifts will have to be used.
Wyatt is a shifter - not the bad kind but if anything happens he can change into anything, even a lamp if no one is to know he is there....
It doesn't work on me or dad, since we can sense his aura and since I'm him mom, he can't hide from me, but he still tries to be several things, he loves to be a small kitty and lay in my lap or wrapped around his sister, it's just so cute.
He can also get invincible and levitate. Quite cool, but not for a mom who gets heart failure every time she sees her son up in the air.... Let me just say that, that is horrifying till you learn he wont just drop down, no he sores down to his blanket and make the blanket cuddle him. It's quite weird, but we have sort of gotten used to it in this house...

Noah is a jumper, and a strategic. One day, about to weeks ago, dad and I were quietly talking about patrol area's around our house, when a map came out of no were in the middle of the living room, like it was on a gigantic screen. And it looked like we could zoom in and out of the whole city. And several dots of different colours were on display.

Blueish were humans wandering around.
Yellow were animals and green were shifters (Like Jake, and yes there were other kinds out there.) And red were vamps, if there was a black circle around them, they were bad, golden if they were good people and a big x over them if they were the Cullen's. It was all lined and explained in the right corner. Even several ways to move them and all that stuff.
This was the way we found out that 15km away from us, a small pack of shifters lived in a small tribe there. But they were far enough away that they would never know we were here, unless we bumped into each other in the city when shopping, and dad and I were quite human, so we didn't think they would ever know what we were anyway...

--- 8 months after they changed, ---

Yesterday was a real hoot, we had packed the kids up in warm clothes and taken them out to play in the snow. They looked so cute.
They looked to be about 3 now.
We spent hours playing with them, dad made snowmen and a girl, because according to Honor there HAD TO BE A GIRL, so that is what he made.. He was just such a softy to them, it was heart warming. I was truly happy that this had happened to our family, dad and I had never been closer and we had so much fun together. We even had a mini snowball fight while the kids were making angels. It wasn't until Noah's stomach made itself known that we remembered we had to eat.
So we had hustled them in and the rest of the day was spent watching movie after movie and cuddling on the couch.

I can't believe how the time had just flown away and our lives had changed so much.
Since we moved here I had spent a lot of my time in my homemade office that was on my floor of the house. I had started writing and had many books already finished and waiting for me to get the courage to send them out, but otherwise I had several stories out on my own homepage: Fanthommomwrither.org (made up, sorry if it is out there in anyway :) ) There was many fans to my page and i felt like I had friends, but I didn't need to be with them, just write and be there. Some were even a draft of my books, and I had written it in, to say that there was a book written in a larger scale that I was trying to get out. Just to get some feedback.
I love spending time in there and as the kids grow older, they have more time playing than being right next to me all the time. Plus they needed more sleep than I, so that was great in that way.
Dad even found his fun writing and we sometimes sat in the same room just typing away. Dad was writing crime and mystery novels, and handbooks to officers. He had several out there already and had almost talked me into publishing my work. I guess I'm just still really shy about this, but I have thought about it... It could be a great way to spend eternity, making people smile with what you write,or even help people in some way or another...

I even started online College in English and writing, and some cooking classes to learn several types of food, so we don't always eat the same.

Life was more exiting now, but my mind kept going back to our mates that was out there.
I had recieved a letter, with some small info on them to weeks ago and it kept going on and on in my head.

Your dads is a hybrid woman named Cara, and yours is a vampire named Taylor.
From the letter I got in Forks.

The new letter:

Dear Bella.

A lot has happened in your life these last couple of months and I know that you must be on a bit of an overload, but sadly I bring more to you. But I think this is something you will be happy about... :)
You see I wanted to give you and your dad some info on your mates. Not a lot, since they should tell you about themselves, but I wanted especially you to be prepared on what is going on.
You see Bella, your mate is no normal vampire out there, you see he is known to be fierce and cruel to those whom deserve it. He can be a hard man and is often called dominant.
He is much like the Major, you know him as Jasper.
He had a tough upbringing but he unlike Jasper, didn't run away, he handled his sire and made everything safe from where he was. He has no scars and is known to be able to kill with a look. But don't worry Bella, he only does it to those evil at heart. He can cense these things, that is one of the reasons you are his mate, you are the most pure hearted person out there and he will be able to help your kids with their powers.

With Cara, things have a different approach, you see your father will get a wonderful woman, but she has been trough a lot in her life, and she can remember it all. For him to understand her better with out knowing the details, I found it best he knew before hand so he didn't just jump her without her starting things in the beginning.
You see Charlie, your mate had a really hard life. She was born in 1760 and as it sadly often happens, with a normal human mother and a hybrid baby, she killed her mother to be born, this has made her (and a lot of other hybrids sad and scared in life, and make them feel like killers and bad people) This is the same with Cara. She is often scared and lonely. Though luckily she has a much smaller version of Bella's gift of knowledge, and had done quite well for herself throughout the years, though it has never been a piece of cake, for a lone female, so she is quite werry of other people.  I think you will handle things well Charlie.
I will let them tell you all about themselves and hope you'll all have a happy life.

This is what I will leave you with.
Use it for good and make sure you don't judge.
Love ain't as blind as many say... So they will know if you get scared of them and how they act in sertant times...

Love Nadia.

So you can see why my head, but of course dad's to, is swirling with info and several plans on how to react in sertan situations. But it wont matter until it happens anyway.
We will just have to hope that nothing bad will happen.

I was shaken out of my thoughts as Honor came running into my office. "Momma momma come help me. Noah is stuck in his room, the door won't open." she yelled as she ran back out. My, I still get shocked that they talk so nicely even before they were a year old... Anyway I ran downstairs to see Wyatt trying to push at the door. He looked sad when he saw me coming.

"I'm not strong enough momma" He almost cried. I hugged him tightly to me, and smiled. He's my tough little man. He sometimes acts like he have to protect me from everything. He's going to be a great mate to someone someday.
I stood up again and pushed a little harder to the door and it opened up, to a crying Noah whom jumped into my arms. (I sadly think that he forgot, he could use his gift of Jumping from room to room, but that is or shy and quiet Noah in a pot. I'm just happy that he remembers if there is a danger to them.)
Dad came in hearing his son cry. It looked like he had been running. He must have sensed his distress. He rushed over to us and took Noah out of my arms, looking at me with love in his eyes.

"What happened Bells?" He said as he padded all around Noah to check for injuries.

"He got the door to his room stuck so Honor came to get me. I just opened the door when you got in dad. It's nothing major, I just think he got scared of not coming out again to us dad. You know how he is. Not liking it if he can't see us or hear us. And he couldn't hear you." I said.. He nodded and carried Noah down to the living room.
Boy what a day.
I took my kids hand and we went down to... It was movie time before bedtime...

All chaos was gone for now....