Chapter Fourteen

Warning sexual content

-CANDICE'S POV-

As he licked my juices off his fingers, I immediately felt embarrassed, not like myself. I can't believe I let this man get that far on my body. In a jail cell no fucking less!

I leaned up and panted heavily. He looked at me and I saw what was in his eyes. Lust. Need. Desire. Something I have too, but am I ready to give it all up? For all I know he could just be using me. No, he wouldn't do that, Ash is better than that.

I look up at him and he flashes me a jaw dropping smirk. It makes my body go crazy with excitement. "H-how did you do t-that?" I stutter. He smirks then replys "You mean finger you? And eat you?". "Y-yeah how?". "It was pretty simple you know, and I think the answer is in the question dear". He replies as he grabs my face and pulls it inches from his.

"I can do it again if you'd like, or we can get to the part we've both been wanting". He smirks then lightly pecks my lips as he moves away. I can't seem to answer because I simply don't have one. "I guess we can just keep kissing?". He laughs and stares at my body. I cover up with the little cloth they call a blanket and he gently removes it, and smiles to himself. "You shouldn't cover up a beautiful body like this, it surprises me you haven't lost your virginity with such a gorgeous body and face" he whispers to himself.

I stare at him, blushing as red as a apple. He looks up and chuckles. "Don't be embarrassed of your body Candice, it's wonderful how modest you are, most people don't have that sense anymore, so I get if you don't want to be taken right now". He smiles and leans against the wall

"Well won't it be your first time to?" I ask. "No, it wont. I just said that in the heat of the moment. I'm sorry. I lost it in a really idiotic way. But it's alright if you don't want to lose it to this loser". He points to himself and laughs. I can't help but laugh at him. "You're not an idiot at all. You're just always misinformed that's all". He laughs loudly and I crack up after him. He just finishes laughing when I launch myself straight for his lips.

When I kiss him, my whole brain goes blank. It just elevates and goes into a cloud of happiness. His lips are so gentle and caring that I just can't escape from them. I deepen and deepen the kiss until I can't go anymore. He pushes me unto my back and continues the kiss, but this time, he's in control.

He kisses and bites all around my neck and chin. I wrap my hands around his neck and try to contain my sounds. He reaches my collar bone and bites down hard making me moan into his ear. He stops and whispers into my ear "I found your sweetspot. That'll come in handy real soon dear". I look at him confused as to what he means by soon but then I loose feel of everything for a moment.

I feel him rub his soft tip right at my entrance. I look up and I see his eyes begging me. I nod and he gently glides himself into me. I gasp lightly and I feel his lips connect to mine to mask my sounds. He puts his whole self inside of me at once and I moan loudly into his mouth.

He slides in and out fastly and I arch my back up trying to get everything out of what he's giving me.

I throw my head back and break away from his kiss. He speeds up and it takes me by surprise. I gasp loudly and bite my lip. He bites my sweetspot and I loose it. I sream his name and he gently caresses my body, letting me catch my breath and letting me gain sense again.