Chapter Sixteen

-CANDICE'S POV-

I am heartbroken. He moaned Alice. Alice. My name is not even close to Alice! I scoot as close as I can to the wall.

I can't believe I was that idiotic. I should have never done that. Now my virginity is gone. I always promised myself I would never lose it to a asshole like Ash.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear something I never thought I'd hear.

Ash is crying. Sobbing.

I turn over and look at his gorgeous shoulders slumping up and down quickly, and I can hear quiet sobbs escaping his lips. I stand up and stare at him. Deciding on what I should do. He couldn't have moaned Alice on purpose. And from what I saw (and felt) he really cared about me. But how come he never apologized?

Oh fuck. Oh shit.

I slapped him. And cut him off when he was trying to apologize. God fucking damnit.

I throw some clothes on and sit on his bed. "Ash?, Ash please stop. Please I'm sorry". He turns around slowly and I see what my slap did to him. "Ash! Oh my god I'm so sorry. I hurt you fuck fuck fuck". He stares at me and I start crying from guilt.

I run over to my bed and crawl up in the fetus position. I sob and sob and out of the tears in my eyes I see Ash take a seat on my bed. Then I feel him carrying me wedding style in his muscular arms. He leans down and kisses my forehead and lays me down on the bed.

I cry a little more but every tear that escapes gets wiped by his gentle fingers. I sit up and wipe my nose on the sheets. "Thank you Ash" I studder out. "That was just my payment for hurting you. I'm sorry I really don't even know why I moaned that name. I swear I knew it was you and I enjoyed everything you gave me. I loved everything in fact" He looks at me dead in the eye and waits for my answer.

"I loved everything you gave me to. It was so amazing. And I am extremely sorry for slapping you". He smiles and pulls me into his lap, intertwining my leg with his."Please never cry again. That hurt me so much. You should never cry. Your heart should never hurt. You don't deserve that feeling". He says dead serious. I smile and nod "And I did not mean it when I said never talk or touch me again. I think I would die if you never talked to me". "Are you exprssing your love for me Candice Gilmore?" He says as he smiles, amused. I laugh and reply "In your dreams Ash..". "Anderson. Ashton Caleb Anderson" He says with pride. I laugh and reply "You're never learning my middle name". I say with slight challenge in my voice. "Is that a challenge Candice Gilmore?". "Is it?".

He looks down at me and I start to feel his hands tickling my sides. I scream and try to wiggle out of his grasp. He tightens it and I laugh loudly. "What is it Candice? This could stop if you just tell me a simple name!". "No! I-I'm never t-ELLING Y-Y-YOU". I bob my hips up and down trying to get out of his tight grisp. "Alright! You're just making it harder!". He blows on in my ear and I shriek "OH MY GOD. THAT THAT T-THAT WAS WERID.". He throws his head back laughing and I try to escape once more.

This time I get as far as his legs before my hips are pulled back and he wraps his arms around my stomach tightly. He whispers quietly "Please tell me. Or I'll do this again". He blows into my ear harder and I give in. "FINE. FINE. FINE! Jesus christ!". He bobs up and down happily. "It's Lee. Alright! LEE."

He stops and stares at me with a straight face. "There is nothing funny about that name. There is nothing funny about that name", he repeats to himself over and over. I begin to see a smile cover his face and then he just erupts into laughter.

"Stop it! God you asshole!". I yell while crossing my arms. "Your name has like three different races in it". He says in between snorts. "Fuck you!". I yell again and I turn around. A second later I am being dragged back to his chest. "That's why I love your name. It is different. Like you".

It takes a second before his words hit me.