Heel turn

Today was Raw and it was time for my heel turn. I was so excited I've been wanting to turn heel since I debuted in NXT but apparently a 4'9" girl with Pastel pink and black hair isn't realistic which is stupid but now its finally happening.

Tonight I had a tag team match it was me and Sasha VS Charlotte and Dana

The crowd cheered loudly for me and Sasha and we won the match. We celebrated in the ring and as the referee raised our hands I super kicked Sasha. The crowd began to boo loudly as I went outside the ring and took her belt and beat her with it. Then Stephanie came out which made everyone boo more and held my hand up with the belt. We took the belt and walked back up the ramp and I held it up in the air and Stephanie clapped for me, I didn't win the title but the story was that I steal it and pretend I'm the champion.

I went backstage and did a interview about how I thought I was the champ while Stephanie stood there and smiled. We walked away and began to laugh

"So I'm supposed to be some crazy bitch who steals the title and actually thinks she won it?" I laughed

"You already are a crazy bitch now the whole WWE universe knows about it" she smirked. I rolled my eyes and we kept walking and went to catering.

I grabbed two plates and grabbed cake. Me and Stephanie ate cake while we laughed about me stealing the title. When Raw ended me and Stephanie headed to a hotel.

When we got there we took a shower and went to bed peacefully.