preparation

Stephanie wanted to get married right away, she gave us a month to get everything ready which....wasn't enough time but then again Stephanie wasn't a woman with much patience so it's no surprised she was rushing everything, this is me and Stephanie's second weddings so I guess we already know how the whole thing goes but I was still scared, I felt as though maybe we wouldn't work out but we've been together for a long time so marriage won't change anything..........Right?

I was gonna reuse my old wedding dress and so was Stephanie, the only thing is we couldn't invite anyone, Stephanie's mom would have a heart attack and so would my mom.

And for that very reason is why we were gonna have a small wedding with just us and the priest. Stephanie was excited but I just can't believe this was gonna happen I mean I always wanted to be more than just girlfriends......I don't even think we can say we were even dating since neither one of us asked the other out so this is just even more crazier.

"Luna" I turned around to see Stephanie standing there in nothing but a rode.

Oh Jesus

"You look stressed out" she pouted "come here darling" I walked over to her standing right in front of her, she placed both her hands on my cheeks and leaned down to kiss me. She put her arms around my waist and lifted me up and threw me on the couch and got on top of me, we started grinding against each other. She started kissing and biting my neck leaving huge hickeys.

"Stephanie" I whined, she smiled "oh come on you know you love it" she smirked, I looked up at and smirked "ok well I like that just as much as you love this" I rubbed my knee up against between her legs roughly. A moaned escaped her beautiful lips.

"Well played" she smiled.

After awhile of making out we headed to the shower and continued there.

"You know" she breathed out "I think this is a perfect way to get you to be less stressed"

"Your right Steph"

I trailed kisses from her lips all the way down to her vagina. I began licking and dragging my tongue all over. She moaned and pulled my hair, I went back up to her lips and bit down her bottom lip and kissed her harder.

"Your getting more dominate" she smiled deviously "I like it" she dragged her nails down my arms and grabbed them roughly, spun me around and pushed me against the shower wall hard "but don't ever forget who the boss is" she said harshly

"Sasha banks?" I said sarcastically and defiantly. Her beautiful blue eyes grew darker at my words. She chuckled darkly

"You will always be my bitch" she said licking her lips

"It goes both ways honey" I said back

She grabbed one of my legs and wrapped it around her waist and put her leg over my other leg and grinded against me. We both moaned loudly, Stephanie's eyes rolled back and her head fell back, I arched my back and closed my eyes

We were in the shower for so long the water started getting cold and we got out. We got into the bed and turned off the lights. While Stephanie was laying down I slid my hand down her underwear and started rubbing her.

"Am I gonna have to make you sleep on the couch or something since you can't keep your hands to yourself anymore" she said grabbing my hand but she didn't take my hand out.

"At least I didn't do this"I shoved my whole fist inside her

"FUCK" she moaned, her breathing became fast. I took my fist out and turned over

"Goodnight doll face" I said in a sweet innocent voice and kissed her cheek

"I hate you sometimes"