needed you

"Stella"

"Stella"

"Stella"

"Wake up!"

I felt someone shake my arm, I slowly started to wake up. My eyes were squinted and I looked over to my side where I felt the hand on my arm. It was Shane.

"We're here" he whispered

I looked around, it was dark but I could tell it was a big house, Shane got out our guns and handed mine to me, I was scared I started to breathe heavy was I really about to do this?, I can't give up now she needs me, I got out the car and so did Shane, he picked me up bride style and carried me to the back of the house. We entered threw the back in this weird little door, Shane stood in front of me and he always looked back at me to make sure I was ok, I pushed threw the pain for as much as it hurt Stephanie was my main goal right now and it didn't matter how much the pain was killing me I had to get her.

We ended up in the living room and walked around, I turned to see Stephanie on the couch sleeping,I ran over to her and started shaking her and saying her name, she woke up and looked at me, her eyes widened and her arms wrapped around me

"Your here! But how???" She whispered loudly

"Shane he got me and-and that all doesn't matter cause I'm here!" I couldn't get the words out correctly I was just so happy but the reunion was cut short when Vince came down the stairs.

"What the hell is going on here!!!" He voice boomed, he was so loud I flinched, he walked closer to us he grabbed a gun his back pocket, my breath caught in my throat I was terrified. Shane walked in front of me and Stephanie.

"If you two would have just helped me this would have never happened, you think I wanna kill my kids?" He laughed "I'm gonna make an example out of you ALL of you" Vince shot first and Shane ducked,he came back out quickly and shot Vince square in the forehead. Vince fell back started bleeding immediately. I was on the floor covering my head luckily nobody was hit.

"NO!" Shane yelled he ran over to Stephanie who got shot in the stomach with the bullet that Shane ducked, she was slouched on the couch holding her stomach, I jumped up and grabbed her, she was now in my arms lying down looking up at me

"Stephanie" I cried out" please no!" I cried so much tears were falling off my face and onto hers "please you have to stay with me" I paused the tears were so much and my heart was broken

"I kept saying that you needed me....but I need you more" i said threw the tears, Stephanie looked up at me with a faint smile.

"Stella we need to get her to a hospital" Shane said, he grabbed Stephanie out of my arms and carried her into his car, I got into his car and and we started speeding off. We got to the hospital fast and Shane ran into the hospital with Stephanie yelling out for help. The doctors rushed over over and put Stephanie on a stretcher and ran her into a room. The doctors told me and Shane to wait in the waiting room, me and Shane were in tears.

After an hour the doctor came out me and Shane jumped out of our chairs

"Well??" Me and Shane said at the same time

The doctor sighed