First step

Hi my name is kdavi Fields im 26 and im gay boy who lives in the Caribbean. Typical day for me is watching TV reading stories on wattPad, but this day is different. My morning starts off with me making some breakfast for myself im not Rachael ray or bobby flay but I could knock up in the kitchen. After eating I go listen to some music to brighten up my mood a little, as im looking for a song my phones starts to ring I look at the caller ID to see unknown number im like Wtf could this be. As I answer it conversation starts,

Me- hello

Unknown-was sup

Me -im good who this

Unknown-dont worry when you gone let me taste them sexy lips again?

Me- Wtf who this is

Unknown- dont worry about who I am just know I miss them lips.

Me- um excuse me Bish bye, presses the hang up button.

As I sit there like Wtf just happen I get a text from my friend Jason asking me what Im doing today, i tell him nothing like usual why was sup? He says "well im going to run some errands and chill u wanna roll"? Im like well i ain't have shit to do so i guess not . He says ok coming in 10 and i better be ready, im like nigga i ain't your bishes so dont try demand shit...he Lol and say ok shorty.

Jason is 30 6'2 muscle like a Greek god and has locks with the perfect smile and has his own lounge. I met Jason at my friend Lynette party, I was already upset because me and my boyfriend of 1 year broke up the day before. My friend Lynette was telling me to cheer up because I deserve better than that. She was ready to beat up my ex because she knew him they were actually besties almost, sigh I told her im going to be ok once I start drinking. My friend was like turn upppppppppppp. As the night gets jumpy I feel my phone vibrate when I pick it up I notice its my ex boyfriend jamal, i sigh and walk inside the house to answer the call.

Me- hello
Jamal- hey how are u baby?
Me- im not your baby anymore, but im good.
Jamal- nigga u gone be my baby till I die.
Me- sigh what u want jamal?
Jamal- where u at ? I wanna see you.
Me- im out at a party, what u want see me for?
Jamal- dont worry bout why I want see u and where this party at?
Me- smt I dont need to tell u where and good bye.

As I walk out to go back the party my friend Lynette comes to me with a dumb look on her face like Wtf. I look up and ask whats the problem? She ask me if I was talking to jamal I look at her and sigh and says yes. After I tell her she rolls her eye at me and sighs, she says im not going into that with you and you know how I feel. She grabs my hand and hugs me I start to tear up but she kisses my forehead and tell me she has a friend she wants to meet, I tell her sure. As we walk outside this tall dude walks up to her kisses her cheek and hugs her like thats his woman, she lets go of him and says hey jay this my friend kdavi , he looks at me and I automatically get weak he extends his hand saying hey nice to meet you. I tell him the same and give off a fake smile, he automatic reads my face and looks at me like he just lost his puppy. He says okay im going to get a drink see yall around, as he walks off and I look in the direction he walk in i see one person I wasn't expecting to see my ex boyfriend jamal. As I stand there in like Wtf mode he walks up to me saying dumb shit like really nigga.

Me -jamal Wtf u doing here?
Jamal- oh so u here talking to other niggas and I told you I wanted to see you.
Me -im not your bf dude get over it you broke up with me
Jamal- Fuck this lets go ...

He grabs my arm like a mad man and almost made me fall. I yuck away and told him to Fuck off and leave me alone, that set him off he starts cursing at me like he's about hit me I walk off he pulls me and slaps me like a bitch and I fall to the ground. Lynette comes running to me picking me up and pushing him making him bump into the bushes, he comes back pushing her into the pool and looks at me again and I could see hate all in his eyes he punches me in my face so much I didn't know when he came off me. When I try to open my eye it couldn't it hurt so much all I heard was glass being broke and loud thuds, Lynette comes back to me helping me into the house before I got a chance to turn around i felt my hand being pulled back as I was going to turn around my fist landed and I heard voice say damn nigga what I did to get that? It was Jason holding his nose, I literally started to apologize but was stop by Lynette pulling to the kitchen to get my face iced immediate. As Jason walk in still holding his nose I ask if he needed a towel he tells me no its cool its not broken but it hurts like a mofo tho. I giggled and said sorry thought u was my ex he grins and said damn thats whats up. Lynette says she has to get out these wet clothes before she gets sick, I told her ok but ill go home ill catch u later she said hell no u staying by me for tonight dont want you walking home by yourself and jamal tries some crazy shit to you I sighed and told her ok, Lynette says great sleepover boo an I laughed but in doing that causing pain to my face and I said Fuck my jaw hurt, she laughs and Jason laughs to. When he laughed I said what you laughing at I just punch your nose, he laughs again saying well im looking better than you tho, I said nigga I look good in anyway we all burst out laughing. Jason looks at me smiling making me blush Lynette says jay you could stay to but you might end up on the air mattress, he says nah ill Come over in the morning. He looks at me and daps me and says well good night and see yall two later.

As I change into some clothes Lynette gave me from her brother room I call my mum to let her know Im sleeping by Lynette and will be back home in the morning she says ok and be safe. My mother is the type that doesn't like my lifestyle but she pretend that its a faze , yeah loving Dick is a faze Lololol. Me and Lynette start talking about what went down and laughing at her getting push in the pool, but we started to question what really happened to jamal after he punched me we both shrug our shoulders and head for bed. Morning arrived so fast literally just went sleep sigh, upon waking up we get up to brush our teeth and i noticed a car pulling up to the house and i asked if her brother was coming home she said no he's on the island working. So as i kept looking Jason walks out of the car with some Wendy's breakfast in his hands but I looked again I saw how sexy he really was, he was wearing a tank top showing his tattoos and muscles and wearing a sweat pants and high top Addias. I let him in taking the breakfast before he gets comfortable .

Jason- damn not even a good morning or nothing
Me- im sorry lol just was hungry
Jason-well I know now not to fool with u and your food
Me- giggles, damn right nigga.
Jason- lol mmmm ok shorty

Lynette comes down smelling the scent and says morning and looks at Jason in her kitchen, she says morning and gets her food, as we finish eat my phone rings and i didn't even bother to look at the caller ID and answer it

Me- hello
Jamal- your Fucking ass is mine when i see you again u punk bitch
Me- Fuck you your dirty ass putting your hands on me do fuq
Jamal- bitch you have more coming to u and that bitch nigga who broke my jaw
Me-thats what you get your cheating ass karma is a bitch, so Fuck you and your life.

Hangs up the phone and looks at the Jason and Lynette with shock faces. Lynette says hunni im proud of you and hugs me, i start tearing up and walks out the house asking for alone time. I walked by the pool and continue to cry. Just giving myself some air to calm down, next thing i know i feel hands on my back it felt so nice and sincere. I Look up to see Jason bending Down.

Jason- shorts you good bro?
Me- i will be thanks, i just dont get it why me.
Jason- bad things happen to the best of us but its our choice to learn from it
Me- sigh, thats true well who ever fucked up his jaw i would give them a hug
Jason- Lololol well im waiting on my hug
Me- are you kidding me Jason?, OMG thank you Jason.
Jason- laughing yeah no problem its cool
Me- i didn't even know, now i definitely feel better lolol
Jason- lol glad i could help.

We both get up and walk to the house and i tell Lynette i have to go but ill text her she hugs me tight and kisses my forehead and tell me we will go out before she leaves for OrlAndo. As i was walking out Jason stops me and says he can give me a ride i told him no thats okay you done a lot for me ill walk, he laughs and says nigga that ain't a request im giving u a ride home shorty so lets go. I was immediately turn on low key damn. We get to my house we both get out and he walks me to the door , i looked back at him and i didnt notice how pretty his eyes were they were a hint of brown with a dash of green low key wet lolol im a sucker for pretty eyes. He tells me well enjoy your day bro and if that ex of yours comes at you let me know so i can break his face this time, i automatically tell him i will most definitely but i ask how? he said "u have a number"?. I blush and tell him yeah i put my number in his phone And he text it and his number shows up and i save it . He automatic says right shorty ill catch u on the flip side and he shook my hand and left, i walked thru the door smiling, and leaning on the door low key crushing.