Remedy

Jason pov.
Sigh it's been a few months now and I haven't heard or seen Avi. Nowadays Avi don't pick Jayla up from here he picks her up from school, and let's Dez drop her home to me or drops her at my work, of he has something to do. Sigh I miss Avi to be honest. I called Devan'te and told him what we had was a one moment thing. We didn't had closure so, and he cursed me out and told me to never call him again. I told him sure not a problem. I just don't know what to do any more I sent him messages and calls but he don't answer back. Sigh I think I meet Cj I'll punch the shit out of him for taking my baby. But I can't get mad I pushed Avi to him so. I have to be a man and suck it up and go see Cj. I put on some fitted pants and my polo shirt with my Gucci slippers and my snap back and head to Cj studio. I picked up some flowers and a bottle of wine for peace offering. I pulled up to his studio and felt like I couldn't do this but I had to. I finally got the nerve to do so and I walked in and notice that he was painting and I walked slowly and cleared my throat enough he can hear me.

Me- ahh hey Cj, how are you.
Cj- um yo what you doing here, if you came looking for problems then you can leave son.
Me- actually no I came to talk. I brought a peace offering.
Cj- nigga flowers? I ain't no bitch but thanks. And nice red love the year.
Me- yeah, no prob and sorry bout the flowers just something I'm use to doing.
Cj- it's cool. And what you wanna talk about?
Me- you and me, and some what Avi but mostly me and you.
Cj- well okay follow me to my office. I'll get us some glasses.
Me- okay.

As Cj went For the glasses, I walked around and looked at some of his work. My friend had some talent yo. On that level of Leonardo davinci, ya know. He came back and asked if I like his work, I told him I don't understand it but they are awesome. Cj chuckled and I just continue to look at his paintings. Cj took a sip of wine and ask what's really the reason I'm here.

Me-well to be honest Cj I know I helped Avi running to you, but I just thought you would  back off and let me handle it. But my eyes didn't want to see that y'all already shared love.

Cj- Jason for real I didn't had anything to do with that. I was away for almost 2 years, the first person I wanted to surprise when I got back was you. Because I owed you a explanation as to why I left and didn't give you the reason.

Me- well Cj it doesn't matter what's done is done. Guess the better guy won. That's all. The only thing that matters now is our friendship to be how it use to be. I miss my brother. I missed my best friend.

Tears running down my face trying to be tough, everything is just coming out. Cj walks over to me and gives me a hug. I guess this is his way of letting bygones be bygones. I finally calm myself down and we decide that we should get more wine so I told him to chill by my spot and the drinks and food are on the house. Cj said sure with no hesitation lol. I drove in my car and he rode with me so. We got there we had my high end food, pasta,kabobs, lobster fritters, and we had some of my best wine. To be honest I didn't even feel upset anymore I felt free. I'm cool again with Cj, my business is booming my daughter is the light of my world. But only one chapter need to be fix. I finished a glass of wine and I asked Cj if he's okay. The way Cj looked at me I could tell he had way to many drinks. Lol but I know what I must do. I helped Cj up and got him in my car and asked him to call Avi and let him know he's coming home. He couldn't even get his phone so I did it myself. As I went into his pockets I felt something hard I knew it wasn't the phone because I took it out in my next hand. When I realize it was his dick, I got instantly hard because I know I'm a top but I would love to see what Cj working with. That's all in my mind. I asked him to unlock his phone he did that and I called Avi from Cj phone.