Heaven Sent

As we were headed by Jason mother we was just smiling and grinding with each other. We arrived and he turned off the car and he was stepping out but I pulled him back and he was asking if I'm okay. I didn't know what or how to explain to him that if he wasn't in my life where I would or could be. He smiled at me and said we can talk about it later okay don't stress. He kissed my cheek and forehead and told me lets go inside and check on Jayla. When we got in Jayla was in the sofa rubbing her stomach and Jason mother was rubbing her side. Jason picked her up and asked what's wrong she couldn't speak just was so much pain. I told Jason to get her stuff and let's go to the doctor. I told Jason mother to lets go and she brought some clothes for Jayla to change just in case. But something was telling she was going to be okay. When we got to the car I told Jason to drive and for Vanessa to go in the front seat. I sat in the back seat with Jayla. I rubbed her tummy and back and she wasn't making to much noise like that but her body was getting hot. I looked at her and Remember when Jason brought here in my life and the time I babysit her and raised her to be a decent young lady. I was smiling and not long we was in the hospital yard and I told Jason to Carry her and I'll be in there in a few. Jason mother helped me locked up and got Jayla things. She looked at my shirt and said avi did you cut yourself or something because your shit is red. I looked at it and I was shocked because I wondered if I did. But I realized I didn't, so I asked Jason mom how long she was having these pains. She said half hour before she texted Jason that she wasn't feeling good. I smiled and she was looking at me like I'm crazy. I told her it's fine Jayla is okay. She said how can I be calm like this. I asked Vanessa how old she think her granddaughter is. She said with positivity that she's 7-8 I told okay. And I asked her what's the possible thing can happen round that time. She still wasn't understanding. I told her lets go inside and she will see for her self. We walked in I saw Jason sitting down and Jayla in his lap. I told Jason I wouldn't sit her up like that if I was you. Jason Said why not she's my daughter. I notice Jayla was laying her head on Jason shoulders and I looked at her pants. Even though she wore dark jeans I can see she had stains on it. I told Jason to follow me to the bathroom and to bring Jayla. We went in and I told him to lock the door and to be calm. He said what is it, when I told Jayla that she has to change her clothes she said okay. I let Jason change her and when she turned around he saw her panties were full of blood stains. He couldn't look because she bled a lot. He said avi is this?. I smiled and said yes our little girl is becoming a big girl. She said if she's sick or something I got some tissues and wet them so she can clean herself and I told her get dress and I'll explain to her everything. I left Jason and Jayla to they family moment. I walked out and Vanessa was looking at me like she didn't how to react. I smiled and her that her granddaughter is becoming a young lady. She looked at me like what am I talking about . I told her that Jayla is just experiencing her time of the month. Lol Vanessa start to laugh and she came and hug me and said I didn't think about that. She's only 8 she's a early bloomer I guess. Lol I smiled and said she is. The doctor came looking for Jayla. She was pretty long black hair, glasses was wearing a nice scrub and her coat. If I was straight I would of been her boy toy. When she saw Jayla she said oh hi cutie my name is Dr.Davis what seem to bring you baby girl. She said she scared she might die and I only could get sad because she never had this feeling before. Look at me like I know what that feeling is lol... I let Jason and Vanessa to go in the room while I stayed outside. I sat there and waited and I decided to text Joshua to see how's he doing.

Josh-hey avi wassup can't talk right now in the hospital with bae.
Me- oh ok just was checking on you I'm here to, Jayla gave us a scare because she was bleeding.
Josh-wtf she okay avi?
Me-yeah man she just having her first period so. She was just scared.
Josh- oh okay, lol wow she's becoming a young lady now. Anyway I'll hit you up later this one getting mad who I on the phone with. Lol links beh.
Me- lol okay tell him I said hey and to get better and fight the good fight. Later