Dr. FeelGood

As morning peeks into my room, my eyes open to a empty bed. When I rolled over there was a note addressed to me.

DEAR Avi,
Good morning sexy hope everything is good with you. Didn't want to disturb you so I let you sleep in some more, damn you look so innocent and peaceful sleeping. It took all my strength to leave you alone in that bed. Anyway I'm going to do a few errands and hail my uncle and come back to see you okay. Miss you and hope you have a great and beautiful morning.

Damn this boy is really something else. But I can't help but smile and grin. I got out of bed and did my morning routine and decided to go down stairs to check on Vanessa and Jayla. When I got downstairs there's nobody in the kitchen nor front room. I looked out back and saw nothing. I'm never this worried but I just had to make sure, so I called Vanessa to make sure that they are okay.

..........RING RING..........

Vanessa- hello good morning.
Me- hey morning Vanessa just calling to see if you guys went out nobody left a note or anything, got a little worried.
Vanessa- lol Avi sorry about that it was so fast I forgot to write a note. So how was your night you sound a little better from the other night.
Me- lol Vanessa please.... It was just a sleep over nothing more. And besides I'm not ready to jump into another relationship anyway. My heart has to heal from Cj and Jason first.
Vanessa- I know baby, but love has no time or limit. Don't slunk on it either because they are a good catch and plus they look like they can put it down....
Me-omg Vanessa you are so damn nasty, you need a man ASAP.
Vanessa- lol don't worry I soon get mines, but anyway I'm carrying Jayla and  Mason to the mall to go shopping.
Me-okay well you guys have fun and can you buy me some of those sweet fruit candies please I'm craving for them.
Vanessa- craving?, lololol someone big up aye? Kml. Lol
Me-.......omg Vanessa bye. Lol
Vanessa- bye Avi.

I don't know what I'm going to do with her. Where she got that talk from about big up lol. My stomach started to growl so I notice no breakfast was made, sigh now I have to cook. I got out some breakfast stuff to make and my phone started to ring and when I saw it was Josh I answered.

Me- hey josh, what's going on
Josh- nothing much what you doing today?
Me- nothin was about to make breakfast. Why wassup?
Josh- just wanted to see if you wanted to hang today if you wasn't so busy with other things.
Me- lol busy like how Josh? Anyway idk what ya gripe is but I'm free what time you looking at?
Josh- in the next 30mins or so.
Me- okay then I'll be ready.
Josh- okay then seen you when I reach.

Josh was just to salty just now. Lol why everyone think I'm busy?. You could swear if I'm running a million dollar business. Speaking of business I'll have to figure out what to do with the lounge. I'll call a small meeting with everyone when I get back. As I started to find some clothes I got a text from Chaz saying he miss me and he wanted to carry me for lunch today. I text back letting him know I'm going out with Josh to hang then later I'm going to have a meeting with my staff at the lounge. Then maybe we can do dinner then. He said that's Kool with him and to finish enjoy my day and I told him the same. I got ready and I wore my blue,green & purple custom Jordan's with a black joggers with my black shirt that says "Kiss it better". I walked to the front where my phone and keys were, and I heard Josh pulling up and honking his horn. I walked out locking the house up and making sure the alarm was set. When I walked down to the car I notice Josh looking at me weird!. I didn't pay it no mind because Josh has been distant and acting funny but it's whatever. The ride was very quiet which I felt to be awkward, knowing Josh can't stop talking to me.  We arrived to this house that look like it was having a party or going to have a party. Josh got out of the car and didn't even say anything, he left it on with the AC and the music playing. Something is off with him and I need to find out because this isn't him. After 5minutes Josh came back and we pulled off. This is the time I'm going to ask him what the hell is going on with him.