Chaz

Hey guys it's your boy Chaz aka smooth operator lol. It's been a while finally get to meet you guys personally, well where do I start? Well I've lived with my parents for half my life until they were taken away from me in my late teen years. But I had a rough time going through that because I felt alone and I was a only child. The closest family I had was my uncle and my bro Kwan. Me and Kwan met in college while I was doing my bachelors for cosmetology. He always was the free spirit that got us into trouble and out of trouble I must say. During that time I've always struggled with my identity because I lost it when I lost my parents, but I slowly gained it back. Did 4 years and it was hard but I made it and I did get myself comfortable life that I was proud of. But like life it comes with pain, love and death. I've met people that made an impact on my life and also lost them as well to either violence or diseases. My bro Kwan helped me every time when I needed a friend. When he got a opportunity to open his own shop I was there helping him from scratch. It even got to the point where our shop got broken into and we had to start over a lot. But that never turned us away it strengthen us even more to fight for what we wanted in life. It's been 10 years now and our shop has evolved big time. And I'm proud of my bro for what he is capable of doing once his mind is made up about his goals and dreams. Eventually I had to make a decision to get back into seeking my only blood relative I knew which was my uncle. My uncle yuan isn't the best but he makes sure his own is taking care of in any sort of way. When I needed help with my college fees he helped out even when I told him I'll try to do it on my own. We still don't have the best relationship but we have a common love for each other. But enough of all that, let's talk about my day at the shop when this dude came in for a cut. Kwan was talking to this dude like he knew him for years, and no lie I'm still not sure about Kwan sexuality but it don't care but my bro had this dude smiling from ear to ear. And the way he moved his body shorty had me feeling a little weird but a good weird. I was the shy one of course so I had to play it cool. When I thought this moment was slowed down two guys walked in and I had to change my attention and find something else to do. I went to the back to look for supplies for the front but the conversation I heard got me heated to tear off a dude head. My thing is if someone is gay, bi, or whatever that shouldn't bother you as a heterosexual dude/lady. If you know your orientation the keep it moving and mind your business. Things got heated and I had to tell them fuck shots to get the fuck out our shop before it becomes something else, with me and Kwan doing that I felt a little protecting feeling over me like I was protecting something or someone I cared about. It had me confused because who I was protecting? Or the sense of protecting someone. I didn't know what was happening but I felt good I was feeling this. Just when I was bout to head back into the back the shorty came to me thanking me for standing up for him and etc. I told him I didn't mind and he didn't have to thank me but he still did. He told me his name and I vice versa. And from that day I knew within myself I had to find out what shorty is about, and I wanted to know, could he be the one?