Poor Maya

Riley was at here school. She was running down the hallway to get to her class and see if Maya was there. Once Riley got to here class she yelled "MAYA!!" And Maya was in class!

"Maya!!" Riley said with excitement
"What Riley?" Maya said.
"I didn't see on the subway, I was worried you we're mad me." Riley said with relief.
"I am" Maya said right in out loud.
"What?" Riley said softly.
"Ok, class take a seat." Mr. Matthews said.
"Maya, why are you made at me?" Riley asked.

Maya didn't say a word, she just kept quiet. And kept looking at Mr. Matthews. Riley saw in Maya's eyes that she was about to cry. Maya's eyes start watering. Riley got concerned. "Mr. Matthews may I be excused." Maya said softly. "Of course you can." Mr. Matthews said. Maya got up and went out of the classroom. Mr. Matthews starts to look at Riley. "Go" Mr. Matthews said. Riley nods her head and goes out to find Maya. "MAYA?" Riley yelled. "Maya, where are you?" Riley asked. Riley heard crying coming from the art room, she quickly ran there to see what was going on. Riley found Maya, painting while crying.

"Maya! What's wrong??!!" Riley's ask slowly coming to here.
Maya keeps on crying, Riley goes up to her closer and grabs a chair, and starts to comfort Maya.

"Maya, you can talk to me. Don't worry it's just me." Riley said with kindness.
"I don't know what's wrong??!" Maya said still crying.
"Maya...... Why are you crying then?" Riley asked with concerned.

Mr. Matthews walks in to see what's going on and so does the whole class.

"Maya, what's going on." Mr. Matthews said with a soft tone.
Maya still kept on crying. Ten minutes later she got up ran straight to Mr. Matthews and started hugging him, while still crying. Mr. Matthews was still concerned, but comforted Maya.

"Maya, everything is going to be fine." Mr. Matthews said.
"Riley, what's wrong with Maya?" Lucas asked.
"I don't know, she didn't tell me?" Riley said looking at Lucas.
"Maya, you don't have to be afraid. We are right here." Mr. Matthews say putting his arm on Maya's shoulder........... Maya begins to talk.

I know this is a pretty sad chapter😖 but the next chapter is going to be good😉 I hope you guys like this chapter even though it's pretty sad. When I read over it, I started to tear up😢 ~Geneieve_101