The Talk

Maya started to talk but she was still crying.
(Maya takes a big breath)
"I....I don't know what's wrong." Maya said with a shaky voice.
"Maya..... We're right here with you, you can tell us what's going on." Mr. Matthews says.
"Maya....... Please... "Riley's says.
"Ok" Maya says nervously.
"I....I....I like Josh, he said....he liked me. I don't know what to do, I have never felt that much love in my life. And that talk we had, I....I don't know what to do." Maya starts to cry again.
"Maya, what about your feelings for Lucas, you didn't make a big deal about that." Riley says acting concerned.
"Because..... Those we not my feeling..... There were yours Riley." Maya says with a low voice.
"I talk about this anymore." Maya says getting up from here chair.
"Maya....You don't have to runaway from your feeling." Riley's says getting up.
"Riley! Please..... Just stop." Maya said leaving the art room.
"I need to get Maya back!" Riley's say running to get out of the art room.
"Riley..... No, somebody else needs to help here." Mr. Matthews says.

Riley looked confused but started to head back to her chair in the art room. Every class that Maya and Riley had together, Maya would eye contact with Riley. Riley continuously asked Maya if she could do anything to help her but Maya never responded back.

~~~time skipped to afternoon~~~

School was over. Maya was walking out of the classroom while Riley was quickly trying to catch up with here. "Maya, Maya!" Riley kept saying. Maya pretended she didn't her it and walked off. Riley lost track of where Maya went but she knew she would be at the subway. Riley quickly got out of school and went to the subway station. Riley found Maya! Maya was about to on one of them until Riley grab her hand and pulled Maya away. "Riley! What are you doing?! Maya asked with confusion. "Come with me." Riley said. Riley pushed Maya into another train, and Maya was pretty angry. "Riley! Where are we going!" Maya asked. "To my place of course." Riley said. Maya didn't know what to say after that, she just waited until she was at Riley's place.

Thank you soooo much for all these views!!! I hope you all like this chapter. What did you guys think of what Maya said in the beginning? Comment below what you guys thought.
~Geneieve_101