The Conversation

Maya was left inside Riley's room with Josh, she didn't know what to say to him except "hi".

Josh: Hey Maya.
Maya: Hi Josh
Josh: we haven't talked to in a while after we went to that ski lodge.
Maya: Yeah. (She said in a low voice.)
Josh: So, what do you want to do know? Since Riley left us here alone.
Maya: Ummmm..... Do you want to watch a movie.
Josh: Yeah!! Sure, want to go to the theater right now?
Maya: Ok

Maya and Josh both left the Matthews place and went to the movie theater. Josh knew that Maya wanted to watch the scariest movie, but knew Josh wanted to watch a happy movie. Josh decided to let Maya happy by picking a scary movie. They got their tickets and then grab popcorn and a drink, and headed to where the movie was being placed. Josh wasn't a huge fan of scary movies because he would always get scared and make a fool of himself. But since Maya was there with him, he felt better. Josh kept closing his eyes at scary scenes while Maya was laughing at him. At one scene Maya gripped Josh's hand and so did Josh. From that scene and on they were holding hands. Once the movie was over, Josh let go of Josh's hand but Maya didn't let go.

Josh: Maya, my hand
Maya: Oh, oops(Maya started to blush)
(Josh chuckled a bit.)

Maya and Josh walked by to the Matthews place, where they found Riley blocking the front door.

Riley: So, where did you guys go? (She started to smirk)
Maya: Riles, we just went to the movie theater that's all. (Maya starts to blush again)
Riley: Looks like your happy now, after what happened today in school.
Josh: What happened in school?
Maya: Oh, noth-
Riley: Maya cried, she didn't tell you that?
Josh: No, why were you crying Maya? (Josh turned to Maya)

Maya didn't know what to say, she entered the Matthews place until Josh said something.....

Josh: Maya, you can tell me what happened.

Maya stopped walking. She turned and look at Josh. She started to walk quickly to him. She was right in front of Josh. Maya grabbed his face and kissed him.

Did you guys see that happening??!☺️😏 I hope you like this chapter. This is personally my favorite chapter☺️ I would like to thank all the views and likes and amazing you guys put for this fanfic, it really means a lot😊
                     ~Geneieve_101