The Secret

Maya's mouth dropped. Josh didn't know Lucas to well.

"What are you doing here Lucas!?" Maya said.
"Uh, well.... I just told you I have felling for you. So that's why I'm here." Said Lucas.
"This is a funny cowboy." Josh said.
"Uh, Maya what are you doing here with Josh?" Lucas asked.

Maya's lips were completely shut. She didn't know what to say. The only thing that popped in her mind was to run out of the room. Maya knew that Lucas knew that she liked Josh.

"Lucas...... You still have feelings for me?" Maya asked.

Riley's ear was pressed up against here bedroom door. Riley over heard everything and started to tear up. Riley opened the door slowly. Lucas saw Riley and started to feel really bad about all of this.

"Riley..... " Lucas said looking at Riley.
"Lucas, you still have feelings for Maya!" Riley said with anger.
"I can't believe you Lucas!" Riley said crying.

Riley ran out of her bedroom, and sprinted to the front door. Maya was chasing after here.

"Riley! Riley come back!" Maya yelled.

Riley was still crying. Maya tried to catch up to her but since she was in heels it would hurt to run. Maya finally stopped running, and saw Riley running to the subway station. Maya starting crying. Her knees dropped to the ground and tears started flooding her face. Topanga and Cory went outside and saw Maya crying. By then it was raining outside.

"Maya, honey, we need to get you back inside!" Topanga said putting a jacket over Maya.
"I can't, I need to find Riley, I can't leave her!" Maya said with more tears coming flooding her.
"Maya, Riley is going to be fine, now let's go inside." Cory said.

Cory's sweet voice, made Maya go back inside but Maya was still worrying about Riley. Maya struck to Riley's room. She started to confront Lucas.

"Lucas! Look what you just did!" Maya said in an angered tone.
"I'm sorry Maya but it's true. I still have feeling for you." Lucas said.
"Stop saying that!" Maya said with tears coming down her face.
"Maya..... Do you still have feeling for me? Lucas asked.
"Lucas I don't want to talk to you right now. I need to find Riley." Maya said completely ignoring his question.

Maya quickly ran out of the Matthews place and went outside. It was pouring hard but that didn't stop her. Maya didn't know what to say to Josh about all of this. But right now he was the least of her worries. Maya tried texting Riley where she went, but she didn't respond back. Maya ran to the subway station and went to Shawn's place, just hoping Riley was there.

"Wait.... Why would Riley be at Shawn's place?" Maya asked herself.

But it was already to late. She was in Philadelphia already. Maya sprints to Shawn's cabin.

"Riley!!....." Maya yelled opening the door.

Maya didn't see Riley. The only person she saw was Shawn.

I am so so so soooooo sorry it took such a long time to post this chapter😭 my school has already started, and I have barely any time to write😖 but I really, really hope you all like this chapter!!!! ~Geneieve_101