Josh's Back

"We need to get Josh." Riley insisted.
"Yeah... your probably right." Lucas said back.
"But do you even know where he is?" Lucas asked Riley.
"Well... umm... actually no, but... I will once I text him!" Riley said confidently.
"What happens if he doesn't come?" Lucas asked.
"Lucas, Josh will come... if it's anything about Maya, he will for sure come. Cause.. well.. he loves her. " Riley said.

(Riley-italic, Josh-Bold)

Hey
Oh, hey Riley. What's up?
Um, Josh... can you come to my place, again😐
Um, yeah sure😂 but why though?
It's about Maya...
Wait... it's about Maya?... what happened?!
I'll tell you everything that happens once you come.
I'm coming right now, be there in 5 minutes
Thanks Josh

"What did he say?" Lucas asked.
"He said that he's coming, like in 5 minutes. So we have to go to my place now!" Riley said.

~~Lucas and Riley rushed to Riley's house~~

By the time Lucas and Riley got home. Josh was already there, pacing back and forth.

"Josh..." Riley said.
"Where's Maya?" Josh asked.
"Actually... we need to go to Maya's apartment." Riley said.

Josh nodded. He got in his car with Riley and Lucas in the backseat. They drove to Maya's place.
Once they got there. Josh quickly ran out of the car and ran to her apartment number. Riley and Lucas were running behind him.
Josh rang the doorbell and someone opened the door... at it was Maya.

"W-what are you guys doing here?" Maya asked confused.
"Maya, I want to make thigh straight about all that has happened!" Riley said coming closer to the door.
"Believe there's nothing else to talk about. And I'm fine." Maya said will the her head down.
"Maya can you at least tell me what happened." Josh insisted.

Maya didn't do anything for a minute but looked at Josh. But then he finally nodded. Josh, Riley, and Lucas went inside her house.

"Guys I think I'll talk to Maya in private." Josh said.

Lucas and Riley nodded and stayed in the living room. While Maya and Josh went to Maya's room.
Once Josh got in Maya's room, he shut the door the locked it.
Maya was sitting on her, looking around. Wondering what was going to happen.
Josh finally sat in the bed with her.

"Josh-"

Maya never got to finish that sentence. The minute Maya said that, Josh grabbed her face and kissed her. The kiss was longer than usual.
Josh took his lips away from Maya's. They both stared deeply into each other. Josh gave a slight grin... Maya's face started coming closer to Josh's face. Soon enough, Maya kissed Josh. She took her lips away from Josh's after some time.

"Well I feel better!" Maya said smiling and laughing.
"Of course you do." Josh said laughing and smiling also.

Josh wrapped his arm around Maya and smiled. 

"I love you." Josh said, blushing.

Maya looked at him, and smiled.

Hi all!!!! Incredible sorry for the EXTREMELY LONG UPDATE!😫 I really, REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND SO SORRY ABOUT THE LONG UPDATE ONCE AGAIN!!! Comment if you think in one of these chapters, that Josh will propose to Maya??!!😏🤗 hope you guys like this chapter!!😀😀.      ~Geneieve_101