The Truth

"Maya? What are you doing here?" Shawn asked, coming closer to her.
"I-I thought Riley would be her..." Maya said with some tears in her eyes.
"I'm sorry, but Riley isn't here." Shawn said.
"What happened?" Shawn asked

Maya kept looking down to the floor, with tears still in her eyes. Maya didn't under why Lucas still had feelings for her, even though Maya didn't like him anymore..... she loved Josh. Maya started to breathe normally and she was ready to talk to Shawn.

(Shawn-Italic Maya-Bold)

"Maya?.. you can tell me what's wrong."
"It's just that... that... I don't know, there is too much happening, I can't explain it."
(Maya starts to cry slowly)
"Come Maya..."
(Shawn goes up to Maya, and hugs her)
"Maya, you can tell me what wrong."
(Maya pulled back her tears and started to say some words.)
"L-Lucas s-said..."

Maya was about to finish her sentence until her and Shawn heard a knock on the door. Maya quickly ran to the door and opened it. She hoped behind that door was Riley, but she was wrong again. Instead it was.... Josh and Lucas. Maya had no words, she could barely breathe. She didn't want to talk to Lucas.

"What are you guys doing here?" Maya asked in a low voice.
"We wanted to see if you were ok. Are you?" Lucas asked.
"WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CHECK IF I'M OK, INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR RILEY!" Maya yelled in front of Lucas's face.
"Because your more to me than her!" Lucas said.
"I can't believe you would say that to my best friend! Because of you she ran off!" Maya said before to cry again.
"Whoa... What did Lucas do to Riley?" Shawn asked.
"Lucas said he still has feelings for me, and Riley overheard that. And now she ran off!" Maya said while crying.
"Ok, Maya, lets Lucas and Shawn talk. Come, I need to talk to you." Josh said.

Maya nodded her head, and grabbed Josh's hand. And went to a room. Once they were in the room, Josh and Maya sat on the bed.

"Ok, Maya. Tell me, do you really still have feelings for Josh?" Lucas asked.

Maya paused for second before she answered his question. She knew how she felt about Lucas, just didn't know how to word it.

"I.... I.... Josh, its you I like. Your the one who makes me feel like a have a thousand butterflies in my stomach. You make me so happy, that there's no else who could be just like you." Maya said while her tears began to stop.

Josh looked at her, just kept gazing into her eyes. He had his cute smirk on his face. Josh took his right hand and cupped her face, and kissed her. The kiss lasted about 7 seconds, but to them it felt like eternity.

"Maya, its you I like." Josh said in a sweet voice.

Maya smiled. And held Josh's hand. They waited in the room until Shawn and Lucas were finished talking.
(Lucas and Shawn talking)

"Lucas, why would you have feelings for Maya, if you are dating my niece?" Shawn asked.
"I don't know." Lucas said.
"Do you really have feeling for Maya, or is this something else?" Shawn asked.
"Josh and Maya look so perfect together and it looks like they are having more fun. I thought is I started to date Maya then we will have more fun." Lucas said.
"Do you still have feelings for Riley?" Shawn asked.
"......yes....." Lucas said while looking down to the floor.
"Lucas, relationships aren't always going to be perfect. And believe me, I'm a very experienced man at this type of topic. Don't let someone else's relationship influence you." Shawn said.
"Thanks Shawn. I really needed that." Lucas said.
"No problem kid, now go and find Riley and tell the truth." Shawn said.

Lucas smiled and went out and searched for Riley.

Hi all!!! I am super, super sorry I haven't updated in SUCH A LONG TIME!😭 my schedule is just too much for me to handle. With school and after school hobbies and sports, I've been extremely busy. But really hope you guys can forgive me. I really hope you all like this chapter.🙂 this is probably one of my favorite chapters!!     ~Geneieve_101