Safety - 6

*Lilly's pov*

Deon stood next to me. Ready to fight. The men launched at us and men in the back started shooting.

I crouched and moved over to a fallen table with Deon. "Stay here." I said. He shook his head.

"Stay here." I ordered. He sighed. I got up and ran at the men with guns. I snapped their heads on each other and I continued onto the men moving toward Deon.

I growled and pulled back the man about to pounce on him. I turned my head and ripped his throat out with my teeth.

I grabbed two men and clawed their eyes out. Then there was another wave. With more recruits. I growled low.

I pulled back only to speed down the hallway towards them. I knocked down at least half of them.

'Raven... I think there are too many...' I spoke to her.

'Leave it to me.' She said sternly.

I felt my body lift a little. Although it was just my subconscious sinking back. Letting Raven out.

The men were startled as they saw pitch black eyes stare into their souls. She clawed each and every one of them.

The man in charge was long gone. Most likely out of the country by now. I turned around and went back to normal.

Opening my eyes I stared into Deon's frightened ones. "What!" I growled impatient. My canines still out.

"N-nothing!" He stuttered. He was afraid. Good. I kept my blank face and walked away.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Getting out of here. You can come if you want." I said, never stopping my walk.

*****************

As I walked over to Joli's apartment Deon was following about twenty yards behind.

I knocked on the door and Joe opened it with a bruise on his head. I was going to glare at Deon for it later.

"Lil-" I cut him off by speaking. "We have to go now. No questions asked. Pack your bag. If you have nothing to pack, oh well. Get in the car." I spoke loud enough for joli to hear, but none of the neighbors.

I pushed him out of the way as I walked and grabbed a bag and packed my spare clothes at her place. We hang out a lot.

We walked out to the car and I saw my 'boyfriend'. I muttered a curse word under my breath and told them to keep walking.

"Listen. I am breaking up with you and I am never talking to you again. Deal with it. Bye." I walked away but he reached to grab my arm.

Deon grabbed his wrist. "I would advise you not." He said deeply. "Who the hell are you!" He yelled. I sighed. I glared at both. Deon left. My ex yelling at me.

We reached the car and we sat in the back. I was hoping Joe would not notice Deon. The one to hit him.

Joe looked back and glared at him. Before he growled I grabbed his shirt. "If you dare lay a finger on him I will tear your head off myself." I whispered.

I wasn't going to do it. He was my brother. But he didn't know that. And I was going to keep it that way. He looked back at him. He nodded. No questions. I leaned back in my seat.

"Drive." I demanded Joe to do. He did. He drove in an empty road. But that didn't last long.

Black cars surrounded us. Two were in front and two in back. Joe took a sharp corner to a cornfield.

"Slight detour. Anyone up for some corn?" He ask. We all glared at him. "What I'm ju-" he was cut off by his mate. "Not the time. Just drive." She said.

He sighed and shut his mouth. The sun was peaking its eyes over the tall plants. I looked back to see we weren't being followed.

He took another sharp turn and we all flung to the right. I wasn't buckled so I landed with my back on Deon's lap.

"Ugh." I lifted myself up and buckled my seatbelt. Deon just sat there as he buckled up as well.

I felt the sparks but ignored them... I already know it is inevitable to avoid him.

For God's sake, I brought him with me! Why must I ignore the reason I am a werewolf?

The car halted to a stop and Joli hit her head on the dashboard. "Ow. Thanks a lot..." She muttered.

"Sorry, you guys alright? This place is safe. You can count on it." He said and walked out of the car.

This place looked familiar. The big house. The woods. The cellar gate... But the mind wouldn't reach the tongue.

Where were we? "Hey, um... Where are we?" Joli asked as she took the thoughts off my head.

"We are at the old pack house." He said. My eyes widened. I haven't been here since...

"Why!" I practically yelled. I didn't want to be back here. It was too much. "So we can be safe." Joe huffed.

"Whatever." I said and put in a blank face. "It's okay." Deon said and put an arm on my shoulder.

I growled low. "Take your hand off my shoulder before I rip it off." I growled out.

He slowly took his hand off. Joe continued to walk and I followed. Joli just looked around the place. "It looks... Abandoned." She said.

"Because the pack is hidden. No one knows. Everyone thought that the pack was killed when the Alpha and Luna were dead. So we took that to advantage. No one knows that we exist."

I stopped when he mentioned our parents. "But we came back because I am the Alpha now. And a pack cannot go without an Alpha."

I didn't move. Deon stopped and turned towards me. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked. He walked towards me.

Joe and Joli looked at me. "Oh... Sorry Lilly. I didn't mean to bring them up." Joe apologized.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it. It's going to be okay." Joli confirmed. I sighed. "I knew being here would be too much. I'm leaving." I said.

I turned around and walked off. Deon grabbed my wrist. "What did I say about touching me!" I yelled at him.

A flash of pain crossed over his face. I held my stern look. "What happed? Why is this such a hard place to be?" He asked.

"To sum it up, I was kidnapped, my parents died, even though I didn't know them. Got it? Good. I'm leaving."

I continued to walk away. "Wait. Just, stop and listen." Joli said as she turned me around. I gave her a glare.

"Joe brought us here for a reason. To protect us. And that's what he's going to do. He can't lose his sister again!" She explained.

"Fine. I'll stay here for Joe." I said through my gritted teeth. Joli smiled and hugged me.

I pulled her off of me and stepped back. I bumped into Deon. Sparks flew. I held my blank face. I stepped forward and turned around.

"What are we doing with this one?" I said as I pointed at Deon. Joe shrugged and Deon glared at me.

"Am I nothing to you? We're mates!" He yelled. Joli gasped. I sighed. "I didn't tell her yet!" I yelled at him and stormed off.

Comment,
Like,
Share

I love you all so keep flying my little birds!

-Black&Blue