1. Meeting Jack

"Well, shucks! You're quite stunning yourself!"

(Y/F/R) = Your Favorite Restaurant

• • •

You sat there, alone, still after 20 minutes at (Y/F/R). You texted your boyfriend, Adam, once again.

To: Adam

Where the hell are you! I know you're not leaving me alone again on Valentine's Day?!

You press send. You held back the tears as they filled your eyes. You fiddled with the tablecloth for a while before you saw a very cute guy standing in front of you.

"Uh, hello!" He greeted you with a thick Irish accent.

"Hi..." You say back. You didn't know the dude, however he looked so familiar.

"Is this seat taken, lass?" He says to you.

"It is now." You smile at him.

"I couldn't help but overhear that you were stood up, too." The man says.

That's when it clicked: The faded green hair, the scruffy beard, the accent, and the gorgeous blue eyes; he was Jacksepticeye from YouTube!

"How could the Jacksepticeye get stood up?" You say. "You're... You're crazy adorable." You smile at him.

"Well, shucks! You're quite stunning yourself!" He said.

This comment made you blush. "T-thank you." you reply.

"So. Beautiful, knows who I am. Why are you alone?"

"My now ex boyfriend Adam stood me up. Again." You say looking down at the white tablecloth.

"Aw. Well I was stood up by a blind date." Jack said.

"That's awful!" You say.

"Does this beautiful face have a name?" Jack asked.

"I'm (Y/N)." You smiled, shaking Jack's hand.

"(Y/N). What a gorgeous name." Jack says, kissing you hand.

You blush uncontrollably.

"Well (Y/N), I know we just met and all, but I'd really like to take you out one day." He said.

"I'd really love that." You say, giving him your phone number.

"Score! I got a chick's phone number!" Jack laughed.

You giggled and began to walk out. However, you turned around and walked back to him.

You have him a kiss on his scruffy cheek. And you walked out.

You thanked fate for bringing Jacksetpticeye to you.