6. You Fight

"Bullshit!"

• • •

"What do you mean he's just a friend?" Jack shouted.

"I mean that we're just friends!" You shout back.

"How am I supposed to believe that?"

You've been going to the gym a lot lately, mostly to hang out with your new guy friend, Jake.

He was literally the coolest person ever! However, Jack didn't think the same way.

"How? I love you! I love only you." You say, rubbing his face with your thumbs.

He immediately turned away.

"You're a terrible liar!" He shouted again.

"Jack. Please. Jake is nothing compared to you. You're funnier, cuter, you're more kind!" You said softly, walking closer to him.

"Bullshit!"

You recoiled as his voice grew louder. He realized he scared you and he suddenly turned soft.

Jack turned to you and tears were streaming from his face. "I just don't want to lose you..." He said softly.

"Oh baby. Oh baby you'll never lose me!" You said, holding his face in your hands. This time he let you.

"It's just... there's no one else like you,  (Y/N). If you ever left me..."

"That will never happen." You said firmly.

"Oh (Y/N). I love you so, so much."

"I love you too. I hate fighting with you, Jack."

"I hate it, too... I'm sorry I was being such a jealous fool."

"It's okay. Sometimes I like it. I feel protected." You purred into his ear.

"Oh really?"

"Definitely."

"I have this new protection method. Wanna try it?" Jack asked.

You giggled. "Sure."

Jack kissed your lips, making your heart jump and your head spin one million miles an hour.

"How was that? Feel protected?" He asked.

"I feel like a princess."

"That's because you are one."