7. Jealousy~ COLLAB!

This was a collab with ghostdisco ! She is super talented and so funny. She was a pleasure to work with. I suggest you go read her Dan & Phil Imagines along with her other work. She is truly an artist!

Enjoy!

"He couldn't keep your eyes off of you I'll tell ya that!"

•••

You walked home late at night. It was about 11:30. You were hanging out with your best friend, Drake, from middle school. Jack had been sitting on the couch, arms crossed, as if he was waiting for you to walk in.

"Jack!" You jumped. "You scared me!"

He had an angry look on his face, mixed with a bit of confusion.

"I scared you?" Jack asked. "You're scaring me, Y/N. Where've you been?" He uncrossed his arms and stood up, in front of you.

You backed up a bit.

"I was with Drake. Why do you care?" You asked.

Jack's eyes widened.

"Why do I care?" He asked. "I care because my girlfriend was out with some guy for the entire day instead of home here with me!"

You scoffed.

"Drake isn't some guy! He's my friend!"

Jack clenched his fists, and sighed.

"Are you sure he's just your friend, Y/N?" He asked. "If a guy spends the entire day with you, he's usually more important than that."

You could tell Jack was trying to remain calm.

"Of course he's just my friend, Jack. You know that. You've met him!" You try to avoid getting into an argument.

Jack scoffed.

"He couldn't keep your eyes off of you I'll tell ya that!" Jack said in his thick Irish accent.

"Why are you always so jealous of every guy friend I have?" You ask.

"Because they get close to you, Y/N." Jack stated. "They're getting too close, I'm supposed to be the closest!" He shouts, partially.

You'd never seen him this jealous before...

"You're being so greedy!" You yell.

"Well I'm sorry if I want to see my girlfriend for more than an hour of the day!" Jack began to yell.

You plopped yourself onto the couch.

"I'm sorry too..." You said softly.

"And don't think that I-" Jack stopped himself. "Wait... you're sorry?"

You nodded. "I'm sorry. I took advantage of the fact that I had friends who like me. You know how hard it is for me to keep friends. But I just don't like it when you get jealous!"

Jack sat down next to you.

"Jealous!? I'm not jealous I'm concerned! I'm concerned because my loving girlfriend Y/N would rather be spending more time with her friends than her own boyfriend." Jack said.

"I'm sorry, Jack." You said, putting your face in your hands.

"I just crave attention sometimes, you know? I already know you love me, and I love you too, but I don't know why I just act like I need more and more friends..."

You tried to explain. You hoped that Jack would understand. You didn't want him to walk out.

Jack sighed heavily and nodded.

"I understand..." He said. "Oh, I love you so much. I'd never want to lose you. That's why I go on a jealous rampage." He giggled.

You laughed along with him.

"I'd never want to lose you. You're honestly the best boyfriend ever. Sometimes... I could do without the jealous rampages?"

He laughed. "Deal. Now come here." He stretched his arms out wide for you, and you stood up off of the couch, gladly pulled into his embrace. He picked you up and spun you around.

(jack just tweeted riGht after she sent this tO mE wtF)

You gave him a kiss on his lips and ran your fingers through his green hair.

"Let me show you the difference between friends and boyfriends..." You winked.

Jack blushed, trailing behind you to the bedroom.

I hope y'all enjoyed this. Jilly was so much fun to work with and I hope we can work together in the future. Go follow her! ghostdisco