9. Teasy Tease: The Sequel

"You went to kiss me? Oh. Sorry! Here's a kiss!"

• • •

You came home from work in the mood.

Yes.

The mood.

You were already pumped that it was Friday, meaning you can spend all weekend with Jack. You climbed up the stairs to the bedroom.

You almost walked in expecting him to be there, when all of a sudden you hear;

"OH NO, OH NO, OH NO- AAAAHHH!"

Jack was filming. You had a mini-tantrum inside. Why did he have to be filming now? You didn't want to interrupt, so you politely waited.

• • •

About fifteen minutes later, you heard Jack do his outro;

"And I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT VIDEOOO!"

Finally!

You heard Jack walk out the room whistling his outro music. You chuckled inside.

You opened the door to the bedroom. He jumped when he saw you. "(Y/N)! You scared me! Did you happen to hear-"

"I heard everything. But don't worry, Jack! I think it's adorable." Saying this made him blush.

He wrapped his arms around you in a warm hug. You went to kiss his lips, but when you leaned in he turned around and plopped himself on the bed!

Was he teasing you? The tables sure have turned...

"What was that?" You asked, hands on hips.

"What was what?" He replied, acting clueless.

"I went to kiss you but you turned around!"

"You went to kiss me? Oh. Sorry! Here's a kiss!" Jack kissed his hand and blew it toward you.

Oh it's on.

"I'm super tired... I'm gonna get out of these clothes." You said, taking of your shirt slowly.

This caught Jack's eye, however he didn't seem to care. You crawled onto the bed slowly in just your bra and his shorts, nibbling on his neck.

Before you knew it, Jack had picked you up and threw you onto the bed and start kissing your neck and all over, causing you to moan uncontrollably.

He hovered over you. "You like that don't ya, lass?" He said.

"Uh-huh!" You said in between moans.

"That's too bad... Cause I'm tired as well." He said, flipping over to his side.

He left you there, hungry for more.

"God, it's hot in here don't you think?" You asked, taking off your bra leaving your chest bare.

He flipped over to see you, his eyes widening.

"It-it is now..." He said. You could tell he was getting weaker. You began to slip the rest of your clothes off, making him groan.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" He shouted and began to make out with your neck, making you give out several moans.

"I win." You said, smiling.