4. Teasy Tease

"Finally!"

• • •

You were sitting on the couch of you and Jack's shared apartment.  You were scrolling through vine, watching fan-made video edits of him as well as Markiplier and other YouTubers.

"I can do this, I can do this! NO I CAN'T DO THIS!" You hear from the other room. You laughed to yourself. Jack was playing Mario Maker.

About five minutes later, you hear Jack say his outro.

"And I'll see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT VIDEO!"

You see Jack shuffle out. "How's my lovely doing?" He said, putting his around you.

"Your lovely is feeling a bit lonely." You pouted.

"Oh, I can help with that." Jack purred in your ear.

Jack put his lips on yours. You kept them pursed shut, so he couldn't slip in tongue. He attempted to twice, and when the third time was a failure, he took his lips off of yours.

"(Y/N). You usually enjoy my tongue action." He said.

You did, but you wanted to mess with him.

You wanted to tease him.

You climbed onto Jack, straddling him. You sucked on his neck, giving him a few love bites. He moaned in response sliding his hands all over your body.

"Oh (Y/N)." He moaned.

That's when you climbed off of him and skipped over to the kitchen, leaving Jack thirsty for more.

"(Y/N). Why. You're killing me. I don't know if I'll survive without some (Y/N) love here." He whined.

You took your shirt off, and Jack's eyes widened.

"Man, I want you right here, right now." You whispered sensually in his ear. "But... I think I'm going to go to bed." You smiled and walked to the bedroom.

Jack followed.

"This is not happening!" Jack screamed. He jumped on the bed where you were and started to kiss you all over.

"If you tease me one more time, I will tickle the shit out of you!" Jack warned.

"I dare you!" You whisper in his ear, running into the bedroom.

He followed you.

"That's it!" Jack shouted at you. He began to tickle the living shit out of you.

You laughed until you couldn't breathe anymore. "Okay okay!" You yell.

"Finally!" Jack said, happy you finally gave in.

He picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bedroom, lips not leaving your neck.

"Oh, oh that's amazing!" You moan.

He throws you onto the bed.

Let's just say, you had to wear a lot of concealer the next day.

Sorry this was shit.

Jacksepticeye ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara