10. Labor

"To the hospital we go."

• • •

You shot up, breathing heavily. You rubbed your baby bump.

Just another bad dream... You thought.

You looked to your left to see Sean peacefully sleeping. You smiled at the sight. All of a sudden, you feel drips coming from... down there.

You lift the covers and feel around. Yep. Your water just broke. You nudge Jack.

"Jack... Baby... My water just broke." You say. After saying that last word, he immediately popped up and jumped out of bed.

"COME ON (Y/N) LET'S GO! THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I'M DELIVERING THAT BABY FOR YOU. SO GET DRESSED QUICK AND LET'S GO!" Jack screamed.

"I have time. Take deep breaths, baby." You said, putting on sweatpants with along with a Jacksepticeye sweatshirt.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME-" Jack stopped and looked at you. "Hey, nice sweatshirt!" He smiled. You chuckled at his comment and he took your hand.

You both walked to the car hand-in-hand until he opened the door for you. (What a gentleman!) He hopped in the driver's seat seconds later.

"To the hospital we go." He said softly.

• • •

You both arrived at the hospital. You felt a light pain in your stomach, assuming it was nothing. The light pain turned into cramps. The cramps turned into literally the worst stomachache possible.

"Oh!" You shouted clutching your stomach. Jack's eyes widened and he knew exactly what they were. He ran to the front desk.

"My wife, (Y/N) McLoughlin, she's in labor, we need a doctor. She just had her first contraction!"

All of a sudden a nurse came up from behind with a wheelchair. You fell into it and you were rushed to the delivery room. Jack holding your hand every second of the way.

• • •

You wake up, breathless, sweaty, tired. Jack is the first person you see.

"Hey, you're awake." He said.

"Where is he?" You asked, looking to hold your son. Jack chuckled.

"Don't you mean she?" He asked you. Your eyes widened. There must've been a mistake on the sonogram! You and Jack thought you were having a boy!

Jack hands you your daughter. She was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"What do you want to name the little girl?" You asked him.

"After playing the game Sara Is Missing, I really like the name Sara. S-A-R-A." He spelled.

"Sara. I like that." You said. "Sara Septiceye McLoughlin."

"Really?" Jack said, getting excited. You nodded. "It sounds perfect."

"You're perfect." He said.