The Golden Trainer

I lifted my nose into the air. Nothing. I've been hunting for hours and I still haven't found a thing. I haven't heard a bird Pokémon for miles! I paused. What was that smell? I scented something different... It wasn't a Pokémon, so what was it? Something told me to hunt with Shadow but nooo. I have to be so ignorant sometimes. "Go Shinx!" I turned around to see a human and a Pokémon coming towards me. The trainer was wearing a yellow jacket and hat. He had a Pokéball in his hand. His eyes shone with kindness and courage. "Shinx use Quick Attack!" I looked at the Pokémon in wonder as it dashed towards me. Is it obeying?
Everyone knows Quick Attack always hits, well, supposed to. Because I had no experience in battle, I had yet to learn the rules of battle. So I jumped over the blue Pokémon and it cried in shock as it hit a tree. The trainer seemed surprised at first, but continued to battle. "Shinx get up and use Thunderbolt!" The blue Pokémon started to glow yellow and unleashed lighting at me. "Agh!" I cried in shock. I growled at the Shinx, wishing he were a wild Pokémon so I could tear his tail off. The trainer and Pokémon stood there, waiting. For what? I backed away slowly. I. Can't. Battle. Let me rephrase that. I don't know how to battle! I turned and fled.
I ran east, heading towards Shadow and my den. I was surprised to hear the trainer giving chase. "Wait up!" He called. I ignored him and kept running. I skidded to a halt when I saw the Mightyena and another trainer across from me. I turned away and headed backwards to the first trainer and fell over my paws. "Mightyena attack!" I scrambled up, but was met with a Bite. I screamed and batted his face with my paws, when I realized. He wasn't hurting me. He was battling me! "That's my Eevee!" A familiar voiced yelled. The first trainer ran up to us, out of breath. "Eevee, what did I tell you about running off like that?!" "Ummm... ugh...." I said, confused. "That shiny Eevee's yours? The man with the Mightyena said. " Yes sir, she ran off on me." I looked at them, even more confused. I started to see stars. Then their voices faded, and the world.

"Where am I?" I shook my fur and stood up. I was in a building. A small room. It had a few cushions and a small table with a PokéPuff on it. I walked over to it and shrugged. Its not like its poisonous or anything. Then I gulped down the PokéPuff. "Mmmmn" I looked around the room once again and found a window. I headed towards it and I heard voices. At first I thought I was imagining them, but I knew I wasn't when I looked out the window. A female trainer's Diglett slammed against Shinx, causing him to faint. "Good try boy." My trainer said and returned Shinx in his Pokéball. He looked in his party Pokémon and grabbed my Pokéball. "Go EeEe!"
How the heck does he know my name?! I was sent out into a blinding light, to which my eyes adjusted to easily. Thank Arceus! It felt like I was trapped in there for years! EeEe use Scratch! I flinched. I don't kno- I paused mid-thought. I know how to battle! I know- oh wait, Battle! I jumped into the air with my claws ready. "Digger, dodge it!" The female trainer yelled. But I was ready, instead of jumping on top of the Diglett, I jumped in front of it, so if it moves up, my attack will hit. And to my luck, my plan worked! I slashed my claws against the Diglett's fur and landed a critical hit. The little Pokémon fainted. I smiled. "I won! I won!" I shouted happily. Great job EeEe!" He said while hugging me. The female trainer withdrew her Pokémon and walked over to us. "Hey wanna trade Pokémon?"

If you haven't guessed. Her trainer is Gold. Really, that's his name. How do you like the battle scenes? Those were the hardest parts for this chapter. But I think its good for now.
Goooodbyyyyyy!!!!!!