Ilex Forest

I've been so exited lately! I cants sit still! The closer we got to the forest, the more exited I got! But sometimes when its late, I think about my family and Shadow. I think about how they would react to seeing me. But I'm still plotting my plan. My master plan. Because my mom still owes me revenge. And I know I'm going to get it. No matter how far I have to go.

It's been a long week, battling different Pokémon of all kinds and meeting new trainers. We headed towards the forest, when another trainer stops us for battle. "Go Snivy!" The trainer shouted. "You know what to do, EeEe!" I smiled. Ha! Snivy! It's an easy win for me! "Snivy, Vine Whip!" The opposite trainer shouted. The Snivy's vines spouted out of it's neck and headed towards me. I pretended to dodge so the vines would catch me. Ha! She fell for my trick! "Snivy, Razer Leaf!" The other trainer shouted. The Snivy used Razer Leaf and I countered it with Swift. "Sniiii!" The Snivy said angrily. I bit down on the Snivy's vines. "EeEe finish it with Echo Voice!" I did as I was told and the Snivy fainted. And then, I felt it. Light surrounded me, blinding light. All my energy was gained back and strength began too seep into my bones. I was Evolving!!!!!

But my trainer shouted something. "What?!" I turned towards him. To my surprise, I stopped evolving. I starred at my trainer, stunned. He stopped me from evolving! I growled softly. Next time I Will evolve.

We battled a few more trainers on the route and every time, I would start to evolve but my trainer would stop me. It's getting very annoying. I want to be an Espeon! And all morning he stopped me. But I smiled. I will be an Espeon. I will. Then, I heard the voices. "Kill him, kill him." They repeated. I shook. My head. I will not kill him. "Do it." More voices joined in. "Do it."

We arrived in my home forest but it seemed.... Different. The trees blocked out all the sun. The forest didn't have it's normal green color. It seemed a little, red. My trainer began to notice it too. "EeEe, we should visit a Pokémon center and get stocked up." He said shakily. "She's here." The voices said. A Eevee began to walk towards us. An Eevee I knew all to well. "Kill her." I smiled. This time I will obey the voices. This time.

Sorry for the short chapter and the cliff hanger. I have to go!
Gooodbyyyyyye!!!!!!!