The End

I groaned in pain. "My whole body hurts." "Maybe it wouldn't if you didn't jump off a cliff." Ruby said sarcastically. "Ruby!" Sapphire said and elbowed him. "What?!" Sapphire rolled her eyes. "I didn't jump, I fell." I said. They looked at each other and laughed. Hmmm... At least their laughing. That's good. Right? I looked around and realized we were in my family's den. My stomach growled, which hurt even more. "Also, where's my food?" I asked. Before Ruby or Sapphire answered, Shade came bursting in with Oran Berry's in his mouth, held by the stem. He dropped them at my feet. "Your alive!"
I shrugged. "I hope so, because this is not Heaven if those two are here, or else I may be in Hell." Shade smirked and Ruby elbowed me. "Ow!" I said. He laughed. "I find that very offensive." I rolled my eyes and started to eat the berries. Shade sat next to me, while Ruby and Sapphire walked outside. "Where are you going?" I asked curiously. "Hunting." Said Ruby. "How are you feeling." I smiled. "Oh you know, I'm feeling wonderful. Its not like I just fell a thousand feet to my death! I said sarcastically. He smirked. "Drama Queen." "Idiot." "You stupid piece of.....ugh... Ummm..." "Wow. I never heard that one before." I said and then laughed. "You made me lose my train of thought!" He complained. "You've lost it a looooong time ago." He leaned in close. "Oh really, I wasn't aware."
"Get a cave!!!" Sapphire yelled while walking in. Me and Shade quickly spread apart. Great. There goes my kiss. "I thought you were hunting." Shade said while looking very uncomfortable. "I did, but I made Ruby carry all the prey." As if on cue, Ruby came stumbling in with two Taillow and a Magikarp in his mouth. "Mmmph." He said. Sapphire rolled her eyes. "Drop the prey you idiot. We don't need your spit all over it!" "Are they always like this?" Shade asked. I shrugged. "I donno, I've never seen them since I don't know how long." I yawned. "Should we eat and then sleep?" Ruby asked. I nodded. I finished my Oran Berries and Ruby, Sapphire, and Shade ate their prey. Then, Shade curled up next to me, and we both fell asleep.

Smoke. I smelled smoke. Wait what?! I jumped up quickly from my dream! The cave was filled with thick, black smoke. I coughed and my eyes started to water. "WAKE UP! FIRE!!!" "What?" Shade said sleepily. "Fire!" He shouted and stepped on Ruby's tail. "Ow!" Ruby said angrily. "What was that for-oh my Arceus!" Sapphire stood up and stared at the smoke, surprised. "Let's go!" Shade shouted. We're nodded and headed out of the cave. U coughed and leaned against Shade, for support. "I'll clear the way!" Sapphire shouted. She used her Water Gun and blasted the flames. Tons more Pokémon were running around in confusion. "Help!" A small voice yelled. I turned towards the sound. "We have to help it!" I yelled. "No! We have to go!" Ruby stated firmly. I stomped my paw on the ground. "I'm not leaving unless we help it!" Ruby rolled Hus eyes. "I'll go, I'm a Fire Type, I'll be fine." I coughed and nodded. We headed towards the river, if we crossed it, we'd be safe. I limbed, trying to be fast. Smoke was filling up my lungs and made my eyes water. "There it is!" Sapphire said. More Pokémon had the same idea, there was Pokémon all shapes and sizes, crossing the river. We met the edge and Sapphire stopped. "I'm going to help put out the fire!" She yelled. I was about to speak, but Shade interrupted me. "OK, we'll cross." He said. We both leaped into the cold water.
I began to move my paws fiercely. I leaned against Shade's shoulder and swam next to him. My paws ached from the effort and I could barley breath. I coughed and paddled my legs harder. "Shade, help!" I shouted. My legs gave up and I sunk in the water. Shade grabbed me by the scruff and swam me the rest of the way.

The sun started to rise and the fire was out. The forest was a nasty grey color and the plants were dead. The trees had no leaves on it. There was not a sound. We swam back across and looked in shock at was once, our home. Pokémon were crying silently and some were to shocked to speak. And I thought things couldn't get worse. We met Sapphire and Ruby half way, we didnt say a word. This forest is my home. It holds all my memories, the good and the bad. Now, it was gone. The forest may be destroyed but at least we had each other and that's all we needed.

Hellllo Everyone!!! I've been up since five and worked on this. So, my Mudkipz, we have the epilogue left, and the story will be over. :(

Goooodbyyyyyyye!!!!!!