How do I Apologize?

I began to run. I ran because of what I've done.
I ran because of my guilt. I ran from the past. And I ran from the voices. "You can't get away from us." They whispered. I ran faster. I didn't notice the branch until it was too late and I stumbled over it, and landed right into a puddle. I stood up quickly and shook my fur. I stared at the sky. "Get away from me!" I shouted to the voices. "We won't leave, we did you a favor. We made you beautiful again." "What?!" I said, confused. "We made you evolve into a wonderful Pokémon, EeEe. Look into the puddle." I stared at the sky, dumbstruck for a moment. What should I do? I sighed. I had no choice but to look. I stared at the water and froze. I was still an Eevee, but not quit. My fur was all over the place, with blood matted into it. But that wasn't the worst part. I had the Ears, tail, and gem of an Espeon. It looked as if someone cut my ears and tail, and replaced it with, with, these! Blood bled from my new ears and tail, it was frightening. And my eyes, my beautiful eyes, were now a scarlet blood red. The color of evil. Red tears rolled down my face. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!!" I shouted angrily at the sky. "What have you done." I collapsed on the ground, paws over my face. "What have you done to me?!" I managed to say between sobs. I tried to stop crying but the tears kept on coming. I managed to stand on four paws and yelled into the air. "I'm sorry!!!" I yelled, my body still shaking. Then a gust of wind blew against me, knocking me onto the ground once again. "I'm sorry." I repeated. Then, I fainted.

I awoke, covered in blood. I don't know who's blood it was, probably not mine. I stood up, shakily and wondered what to do next. Shadow. I should find Shadow. I headed towards the cave we shared as our home. Before I got there, I swam in a river to wash the blood off of me. The water was cool and refreshing unlike the warm, sticky, blood. I walked onto land and shook my fur. "Mom!" I heard a yell. Gold, that was my brother Gold. What should I do? "Kill them. Kill them all." The voices said. I rolled my eyes. "If your gonna live in my head, then don't tell me what to do." "That's our job." "Then your doing a horrible job at it." The voices shut up. I headed towards the place I killed them. The place I knew where they'd find her.

I saw Gold, Ruby, and Sapphire crouched next to their mom's bloody broken body. Ruby was a Flareon, Gold was a Jolteon, and Sapphire was an Vaporeon. Tears lined their eyes, and for once I wondered, was the revenge really worth it? "Yes." Shut up! I thought back to the voices. I crept over to them, slowly and cautiously. Without looking up from our mom's body, Ruby spoke. "I know you did this EeEe." I stept out from the shadows of the trees. How could I say sorry? Cause I don't think 'Sorry I murdered our mother and ripped her into pieces.' Counts as a good apology. What if they want revenge. What if they try to kill me? What if- No. Think positive. I backed away slowly. "I-I'm Sorry." I said. Then, I turned around and ran. "You whimp." The voices said. I ignored them and instead focused on why I ran.
I ran because I was scared. I was scared of what they'd do to me. I was scared at the future. But I knew I couldn't run away from that. So instead, I headed towards Shadow's den. I didn't know if he could help me, but I had to try.

Hmmmm... How about that chapter. I was planing on something waaaay different but I like this way instead. (I didn't think you'd like if more of her family died) that's just too cruel. To tell the truth, I'd hate that and would probably cry. We are getting close to the ending. Finger's crossed. :)

Goooodbyyyyyyyye!!!!!!!!!