Finding My Shadow

I ran faster, knowing I was close. I saw his den and ran happier towards it, but something stopped me. A pair of red eyes stared at me from the shadows. "Shade?" I asked. His yellow rings glowed in the darkness. "EeEe, is that really you?" "Yes!" I barked happily. Shade jumped on top of me, pinning me to the ground. "I've missed you so much!" He yelled and licked me in the face. "Me too." I said, tears falling down my face. Shade got up, looking confused. "What's wrong?" He asked, tilting his head. "Shade, it-it's just that, I've missed you so much!" I said and cried tears of joy. He hugged me. "I know. I know."

We lied down in his cave. I was happy I finally found him. But I also wasn't, because what if the voices tell me to kill him next? No. I shouldn't think negative. I'm with Shade and that's all that matters. I twisted and turned but no matter what, I couldn't fall asleep. I needed to tell him. I had too. But what if he-no. No what ifs. I can't lie to him. I also don't want to hide it. "Shade?" He turned towards me, "Ya?" I sighed. "There's something I have to tell you. And, please forgive me."

I told him. I told him my story. How I was caught, my battles, and last of all, my kills. He seemed to have no emotion to my story at all. He just nodded. "Then, I came here to find you." I said. Shade nodded and sighed. Here it comes, I thought.

"I don't care." "What?" I asked, confused. Did he just say what I think he just said? He sat up straighter. "I don't care if you were caught by a trainer, I don't care about your evolution, and I most certainly don't care about you killings!!!" I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out. "Actually, I do care a little but still! EeEe I love you with all my heart! That's why I waited here, every day for you to come back, and you did. That's all I could've asked for, because I know, no matter what you do, you are perfect!" He took a breath and like a whisper, he said, "And I love you." I smiled and purred. "I love you too Shade, and I promise that we'll never be separated ever again."

Sorry for the short chapter but I haven't been on lately and I wanted to get something done. As I said earlier, we are almost finished with this book, so bear with me. So goodbye for now, my little Mudkipz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  (Also, I'm gonna call you my Mudkipz from now on)

Goooodbyyyyyyyye!!!!!