Chapter 1

I was walking home one night from work. And you are thinking in your head like oh nothing fun in that. Well here in Gotham it's a little different then where y'all from.

So as I'm walking home with the cold winter night nipping at my nose. I hold the coat tighter around myself walking a little faster to get home to make sure my kids are safe with the babysitter.

Once I reach my house and unlock the door I'm greeted with the friendly babysitter with my sleeping baby boy in her arms. So once I pay Lee (the babysitter) I go to check on my two little girls. Once I see them asleep in bed I kiss them good night. And did stuff around the house.

Once everything and everyone is good to go I head to bed my self. Once I check the clock to see it says 12:32 I go to bed not knowing what this night awaits.

2 hrs. Later

I hear Joel screaming and crying then aloud bang. I went to see what happened but I came face to face with my dead baby boy. Then I hear my oldest daughter Reagan call for but right when I got there she was shot in the by a drench coated guy.

Next I know I'm dead on the ground with a bullet in my head next to my daughter.

The guy takes anything worth money in the house but leaves when he hears an engine outside.

The only thing he doesn't know is that there where two daughters.

He only killed one...... While the second oldest child hid under her baby brothers crib sobbing that her family is gone... Never to return again.