Chapter 4

Damian pov

What did she mean, she couldn't talk. I myself never met anyone that couldn't. The thought was through my head the rest of the time I was at the manor. But what I didn't know was Grayson was still here.

So as I sit on the couch reading the note over again to see if I missed anything. Maybe I should text her about the batman thing. But instead of doing that I could ask father for the information on her. My thoughts were interrupted (I really need to find a spot to think far away from people) again when someone took the note out of my hand and said "What's this lil D." "Its nothing of your dimwited concern Grayson now hand me the note before you lose your life at the end of my sword."

He didn't give the note back though. Instead he read it. When he was done he had the biggest smirk on his face one that could be seen a mile away. I knew he had something planed. "What ever you are thinking Grayson don't attempt to do it." I said in a stern voice and my attempt of a bat glare that could make anyone fear me.

But before I knew it he took my phone that was sitting on the coffee table and ran as fast as he could. I ran after him but when I got my phone he already sent a text that could cost his life if she hadn't text back when she did.

Dami: you want to hangout at the manor

Bob: ok I guess??

To tell you the truth I was thrilled on the inside that she agreed, I wanted to know more about her. But on the outside I wanted to kill my brother.

Next thing Grayson knows is he is being tackled to the ground by myself. "You worthless use of an adoptive brother, first school now this."

Dick then flipped me over to run. I ran to my room to get one of my swords of the hedges on my wall.

I went in the vents of the house to find Grayson looking around frantic. I then dropped from the vent on top of him.

He was able to body slam me to the floor. I was able to hear the doorbell go off but ignored it.

I was able to pin Grayson and was bout to slam my sword in his chest but got interrupted by a cough. Me and Grayson looked up to see Alfred and Bobbi.

We quickly stood up straight and I hid the sword behind my back before she could understand.