chapter 2

9 yrs. Later

Damian pov

Tell you the truth I don't understand father and Grayson understanding. See they said I need to be more social "TT".

So here I am in 10th grade halls going to my first class, math. You see this is stupid that I'm here. I am already past collage courses at the age of 7.

My thoughts were interrupted when this girl with blond hair and blue eyes bumped into me making her books fall.

So going against myself, I helped her pick up the books. But when I handed the books back to her she didn't say sorry or anything she just walked off. Aren't the polite thang to say in a situation like this a thank you or even sorry.

So once I got to class I sat by this boy in the back of the room. I am ferias as of right now of what happened earlier.

How could someone be so rude. Not to say thank you or even sorry. Then the class room door opens to reveal to see the girls from earlier.

She walked to her desk right beside mine. I wanted to confront her on how rude she earlier.

So after class I go and walk up to her "why did you bump into me and didn't say sorry or even thank you when I helped you pick up your books" I said in a very serious voice.

She just looked at him. Then she glanced at her phone then just left.

This girl brought great confusion to me.