Chapter 5

Bobbi pov

I was sitting on my bed at the orphanage when I got a text from someone. So I look and see that it was Damian.

Dami: you want to hangout at the manor

Bob: ok I guess??

Tell you the truth I was surprised he text me he doesn't seem to be the type of person that would ask someone  to hangout.

So I get up out of my bed (not really good one at that) and got around to head out I would be walking there.

So I walked down stairs told the orphanage receptionist that I was heading out, then walked out the door.

So as I walked down the streets of Gotham but of course something happens. So here I am walking but someone stops me. "Just give me your money and no one gets hurt." So what do I do I give him my money.

"Where's the rest of it kid." But I didn't say anything. So he didn't like that so he slapped me across the face and left.

Ain't that just wonderful I thought. It was a hard slap might be a bruise by the time I get to the manor.

- time skip

So as I walked up to the door of the manor and knocked an older man with gray hair and a suit greeted me at the door. "Hello miss how can I help you." So I took out my note pad and wrote that I was here for Damian.

He didn't understand at first then he got it. " I'll show you which room he is in."

So as we walked throw the maze of turns we made it to this big room where I herd yelling from the other side. So I turn my head to I'm guessing the butler that was with me and gave a confused look.

He just shook his head in disappointment and opened the door. What I saw was Damian on top of a older boy with a sword in hand.

I then herd Alfred (he told me his name) cough to get boys attention. Once they noticed us they jumped up and Damian put the sword behind his back as if he didn't want me to see it.

But the first thing Damian saw was my bruised cheek. "Bobbi how in the world did you get a bruise on your cheek from the last time I saw you." I just gave him a nervous look took out my phone and texted him.

Bob: idk

He didn't seem to like my answer though "Bobbi I will ask you again how did you get that bruise."

Bob: your makin a scene can we go somewhere else to talk

"Fine but your telling me where you got the bruise."

Bob: what's up with the sword?

This time it was his turn to look nervous. " I shall tell you in another place." So he started to walk way and I followed he led us to this door that led out side.

When we walked out the door it was a really beautiful garden. We walked to a bench and he told me to sit. So he asked again about the the bruise. And when I was done explaining everything he had a really mad look on his face that scared me.

Bob: now tell me about the sword

"It was my grandfathers before he died I lost my temper with Grayson and was about to stab him." Well at least he was honest I guess.

So for the rest of the time we talked and text but in all I had a good time at least he didn't ask about my past. But most of the time we just sat in silence and it wasn't all that bad. But now it was time to head back to the only place I can call home.