Chapter 7

(There is cussing in this book)
Month later:

Bobbi pov:

You know from what I learned from Damian is that he can be a real cocky mother fucker.

Like how the fudge nugget do you get all the answers on a damn test right and not even study. Because he's always trying to text me when I am studying and I still get a lower score.

But sometimes I really want to punch him and yell at him but you know..... I kinda can't.

But something I found weird was after me going over to his house he treated me like a child. He gets over protective when people even look at me I smacked him upside the head once because of it but he didn't like that so he stopped talking to me for a week..... But hey he deserved it.

Well speaking of the devil there he is pulling up in his limo......... I swear this kid thinks hes to cocky for school.

"So how is your morning Bobbi"

(If underlined it is Bobbi writing on a note book)

"............"

"I swear your so cocky"

" I am not cocky thank you very much, I just don't like coming here.... But because I do, I just have to show my place"

"Cocky mother fucker"

Yah calling him that didn't go so well last time lets see how it goes this time.

2 hours later

Well of course I really need to stop calling him that because this time the jerk won't stop glaring at me..... And when he glares it means two things

One: planning something bad

or two: wont talk to you for a while

And both of which I don't like. One bit

"So hey Dami you wanna talk to me now"

".........."

"is that a yes/no/maybe so"

"..........."

"I swear if you don't start talking you wont like it"

".................."

You know what he asked for this.

..........

"I SWEAR BOBBI IF YOU DON'T GET OFF MY BACK I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE MANSION AND THROW YOU IN THE DAM POOL"

Well because i truly don't care I stayed on his back. But the funny part of all of this is everyone is watching. Some girls with envy, and some guys with jealousy and I'm having a blast because I can tell he's getting madder by the second. But anyone asked I'm doing this because he is a cocky mother fucker and no one can change that.

Skip to the mansion

"Damian Wayne I swaer if you don't put Bobbi down your father will not be pleased"

Yay Alfreds trying to save me from this beast I call a friend, like no joke stop working out it's a disadvantage.

But this boy needs to put me down my hands are starting to hurt because of pounding on his back. SMACK PUNCH WIGGLE, All I can do in his arms of steal (haha superman reference).

Dam it moments like this I wish I could talk, like dam you Damian Wayne put me down.

Yeah he's not putting me down you want to know how I know this... he's going to throw me in the pool.

Ok so he's about to throw me think of a plan... Got it.

"Next time stay off my back"

"Damian if you throw miss Bobbi in that pool your father will not be pleased"

Yes Alfred back at it again trying to save my ass... But I have a plan because I know he doesn't care and still is going to throw me in.

1.....2.....3....... splash

But the thing is there was two splashes.. yes I was able to pull him in with me.

Ok now he's glaring and me 😂.

And Dick is up there laughing like a well dick.

Ok now where is the man of the house I think we need him to fini.......

Well never mine there he is, and he's glaring this is going to be fun.