Chapter 11

Bobbi pov:

Why do things seem so difficult?

Or why can't I just be a normal person?

Or could someone see me as somewhat normal?

But in my world that doesn't happen. In my world I have to deal with a death of a mother and a deadbeat dad.

LET ALONE NOT BEING ABLE TO TALK!!!

Of all people why did I get stuck in this situation why can't a just be normal.

And why/how did I make friends with Damian?

Probably because he feels pity for me that's probably it.

Damian

That name brings so many feels.

How could he ever even consider being friends with me? Let alone hangout with me.

But that name 'Damian' brings a little punch in my heart every time I hear it because I know he would never like me.

He will never share the feelings that I have for him.

But as I sit here in my bed I know nothing will change for me, my life will always be seen as nothing.

And Damian will realise that I'm a lost cause.

A broken toy in the eyes of the world.

But hey what can I say (besides your welcome 😂sorry I had to) I have been useless since there death.

Such a tragic thing for young eyes to see.

I would not wish that fate to any child.

Let alone the fear that I have that I know he is still out there. The man that has killed my mother is out there without the punishment that he deserves.

But that's all I'm gonna write in my journal today....

I better get ready because Damian and Dick are picking me up to go ice skating today.

Times skip:

So Dick and Damian just picked me up and they are having another argument.

I swear if I could talk I would yell at them to shut up sometimes because there arguments are useless and a waste of time.

Let alone they are childish, like come on.

But we just pulled up to the rank so Damian jumps out of the car and me following.

Damian looks at me than starts to walk to get the shoes. He doesn't ask my size because I already told him once before.

Damian pov:

Everything  was going fine till I started to smell smoke.