Chapter 6

Damian pov

So after Bobbi left Grayson tried to do a poor attempt to tease me but I went straight to my room ignoring him.

Once it got dark and father was home I decided to ask him about Bobbi this strange girl that makes nocence at all.

"Father I would like to ask you about one of your past cases, that I do believe happened before I was ever thought of." And of course I get the mototone answer of "Which one Damian I am busy."

"Well father this happened 9 years ago to a girl that lost her family, her name is Bobbi and she has the condition that she said she will "spare the sob story" because the only person she told was you." "Oh" that was all I got out of him.

"Is that a good oh or bad oh" "It's a depressed oh Damian. That in fact was one of the saddest cases I ever worked on."

"Please do explain." "So after I saw the bat signal was lit I met up with Gordon. He told me he wanted me to check out the sight in which I did. When I got there this little girl maybe 7ish was crying, I was able to ask her some questions and she told me what she saw and heard. But right after she was done talking she passed out into a short comma that lasted for three days, but when she woke up the doctors said she became mute and partly deaf from how loud the screams mixed with the gun. So I went to look for the mad that killed her family but after two months of all dead ends I gave up on the case, so she never got her family killer put behind bars.

I sat there shocked at what I just heard. But that is quickly replace with anger that she never got vengeance from her family killer, the man that made her mute and partly deaf. The man that made her an orphan.

She had bean living in grief for 9 years no one wanted to adopt her because of her condition.

And no wonder I don't see her with friends at school or why she has so much pain in her eyes.

----------------------------------------------ok so I wanted to say how great full and happy I am for the love you gave me when I had to take a break it really helped a lot and that is which made me to make this chapter knowing people want to read my book and I don't ask for votes and comments you do that on your own

Artemis5212 Giarmu herethengone  thank you three so much for the encouragement you game me