Chapter 8

Damian pov:

Dam this brat. That's all I can think about, like come on she could of stayed off my back, and she could've not pulled me in the pool with her.

But no she had to do those things and now here I am getting yelled at by my father.

Bobbi your dead meat.

Time skip:

"So how did it go"

"It went fine Bobbi it's not like every day I love getting yelled at by my father"

"I note sarcasm in your voice Damian"

"Nooo.... there's no sarcasm at all"

"*gasp* I think I need to find dick because your acting like a normal kid... it scares me"

The thing that worries me is she's right. Bobbi is changing me and I don't know why.

"I am perfectly fine you don't need to bring that big imbecile into my life conversions"

But the thing is I might need that imbecile for some advice *cringe* because for once I don't know what to do.

"Well what would you like to do since you caused enough problems maybe you could cause more"

"Why don't we go out somewhere fun... like ice cream"

" fine"

As we walked out side it became a little chill so I handed Bobbi my jacket. She nodded accepting it.

I feel bad for her you know. Someone that can barely hear and can't talk, her hands must always hurt from writing down what she wants to say.

What is wrong with me?¿?¿

Damian Wayne does not care for anyone.

But maybe I'm falling for this mute girl.

Or I'm just sick I will have father check when she goes home.

But I feel like I should protect her from this world, or more so Gotham.

I fear she will get hurt and I can't do anything about it.

But my thoughts come to the end when we get to the ice cream shop.

I get a mint while she get strawberry. But if I do say so myself sounds like a great mix.😏

I am most definitely sick.

Where are these thoughts coming from... ugh.

*******************

Sorry things are crazy lately and updates are slow but know I am not dead