Cpt.1 Normal

A/N: So this is my first ever so please just bare with my terrible writing and grammar and just in all terrible life. Hopefully this wouldn't be too bad for you to stand.

Much love♡ - Shan

-----------------------------------------------
Jordan's POV

Normal. That's all my life is, was, and would ever be, normal. I had no problems with anyone, I had good money, a job I enjoyed and a girlfriend I loved dearly. I needed nothing else in my life, I was perfectly fine with it being normal.

Today I am supposed to go to the UK for a gaming convention there. I've been to the UK multiple times, but I was staying for two months as a vacation this time.

"Be safe" I said giving Rosanna a passionate kiss . "Don't miss me too much...you'll still be my girlfriend when I come back." I smirked gaining a cute laugh from her between our kiss.

"I love you." She said with tears already staining her rosy red cheeks. I swiped a thumb across it wiping away the tears and cupping her face in my hands I gave her one last peck on her lips before exiting the house and on my way to the airport.

I arrived at the airport in record time, especially for the amount of usual traffic that occupies the streets of LA on a daily basis. I was in first class, so that I can have some more privacy when I sleep, because I've been told I snore. Hell I probably sound like a dieing whale instead of a man snoring.

During the flight everything was going well, I mean the plane was still in the air and I was safe, which is absolutely great. There was one of the flight attendants who, purposely brought my drinks separate from my meal just to talk to me some more. Don't get me wrong sure she was pretty but I she couldn't even come close to Ro . One of the times she brought my food and 'accidentally' fell onto my lap and 'accidentally' her face was too close to my crotch for comfort. I think she had gotten the hint that I wasn't interested because the next time she came she snapped me a rude comment.

"Oh, I see your gay. It's always the cute ones." She said with a disgusted look on her face. I'm not gay but that pissed me off. Love is love you shouldn't scorn someone because of what they love. This world is just messed up.

"Maybe fix your face, I doubt your top lip smells that bad." I said being pleased with my roast of a sentence. After that she gasped and never landed her eyes on me for the rest of the flight.

For the moments I weren't being harassed by her, I couldn't help but think of how some people had it hard as the couple behind me was arguing about their finances and family problems. How they couldn't support themselves or their loved ones. It seemed those problems were bringing them apart. Honestly I never experienced that. I'm not one to boast, but being a youtuber did pay well and kept me happy doing what I love. Gaming. I was also planning something that I had in mind for a long time. Ro and I were together for a year and a half now and I want to propose to her in the airport as soon as I saw her. Hopefully I can keep that thought.

This trip was no different from the others. I booked a hotel where all my other friends were staying, near the convention center. I had my merch I was going to sign and give to those fans that really wanted them. I really do hate calling them fans, they're more like friends that I've never met. Most are very sweet and loving.

I had everything perfectly planned for the two months and hopefully it will go as planned.

~

My first thing for the day at the convention was a panel with some of my other YouTube friends, then on to some meet and greets and later, an after party. I was never really one for parties but I went, only after Chad and Aurey forced me into going. I mean, if you call bribing someone with a promise that you get to draw anything on their faces for a full two days with permanent marker, then yes I was forced.