Cpt.3 Losing?

Jordan's POV

Surprisingly I didn't stay in the hospital very long despite what had happened. The doctor said I was lucky the guy had brought me when he did. Tom was his name, he brought me and he didn't even know me, while my friends were no where to be seen. He even offered for me to stay with him, which I friendly accepted, while they tried to figure out who and why someone had done this.

"So what do you do on your channel then Mr. Moron?" He chuckled. We were exchanging questions while on the couch of his house, just to get to know each other, since we were going to be in the same living space for a while. Yes he was mean and insulting but I'm sure he has a soft spot, everyone does. I just needed to find it.

"I play Minecraft, Mr.castle." I replied playfully.

"AHAHAHAHA...Oh. Sorry but... isn't that a kid's game?" He said while trying to steady his breathe from the laughter. WAIT... did he just? Ohhh I'll show him.

"If it's such a 'kid's game' let's see you beat me in a round of hunger games?." I said with a smirk. There was no way he could beat me I've been playing for years. This noob will be sorry I beat his butt so bad.

"Bring it on Sparklez" He said grinning.

"Sparklez?" I said with confusion and a smile.

"That's your nickname from now on Sparklydick. You like?"

"It's stupid but sure... Sparklydick? why that name?" I said feeling a little awkward with a slight blush on my face from the word he had used.'

"Well I mean I've never seen it, but it's just a hunch." He said chuckling. I was a blushing mess from his statement. He was obviously a playful person who really did enjoy sexual jokes. I'll have to keep that in mind if I wanted to make a good impression. It'd be nice to become close with him, he seemed like absolute fun.

"Let's just get on with your ass beating shall we?" I smirked trying to change the topic.

"Woah hold up there. I don't know you that well mate." He joked. Wow he really was the kinky type wasn't he? "Anyway before I accept the challenge. What's the bet going to be?"

"Loser buys dinner?" I asked.

"Are you always so basic?" He chuckled. "I say that and loser will have to sing the lyrics to heathens for the whole place. Agreed?" He said with a smirk.

I happily accepted knowing there was no way I was going to lose this. We rushed to his gaming room upstairs and proceeded to start up the game. Mr. Cassell you better be ready to sing your heart out because I'm going to make sure you get killed in the first 2 seconds, I said to myself smirking.

~

It's been 45 minutes since we started the game and Tom was still alive, which exceeded my expectations. I sighed knowing he probably was just going to hide out whole game until I myself got killed by someone else. But I was proven wrong as my character started being attacked from behind.

Just my luck it had to be the goof whom sat next to me. He was geared in full iron, how'd he get that in the first place, I don't know.

He engaged first and with the sound of the furious clicking coming from mouses in our hands, we were in combat.

"NONONONON..." He shouted while I stayed quiet trying to concentrate on the game.

"YESSSSSS... OMG I'M SHAKING." He said while raising his hands to his eye level to inspect the shakiness.

"I beat you Sparklez, in your face!" He half yelled in my face. He won, but how? I thought he'd never played. I couldn't have been that bad could I?