Cpt. 4 Feelings

A/N: Think of this pic when seductive Jordan comes into play. Beacuse damn does this pic do things to me.

Warning: this is sad and has some mentions of self harm. I promise nothing horrible. Enjoy♡:)

---------------------------------------------

Tom's POV

Not going to lie it was one of the best nights I've ever had. First, I beat a cute nerd at his own game, only for him to sing and get us kicked out from the restaurant we went to. Then, I fell on top of him and gave him a peck because he looked so irresistible that close. But instead of him leaving and never wanting to see me again he had kissed me back, and right now I have him in my arms.

I hadn't slept as my mind couldn't get around the thought that I had the cutie in my embrace. My face smiling in the back of his hair while my breathing synced with his. My arms around his chest feeling the steady beat of his heart. He even had a slight snore, how cute.

My body tensed as the body in my arms started mumbling words I couldn't quite make sense of. He began shifting and shifting while saying only one word. It sounded like he was saying row? Why would he be rowing? Maybe he was just having a dream or a nightmare probably.

Before I was even able to finish my thoughts he was slowly trying to raise my arm from over him to get off the bed. I stayed, pretending I was sleeping which is probably what he thought. I heard his footsteps walk further away from the bed and towards where the door is.

Just before I heard the door click, indicating it had been opened and shut, I swear I heard a light sob come from him. Was he crying? Did he have a nightmare? Oh God. I hope it wasn't something I did unintentionally. I won't let myself hear the end of it if I made him cry. He seemed strong but he was probably so fragile.

I know he probably didn't want me going and bothering him about something that is most likely personal. I did help him and we knew each other for a few days now. With much debate in my mind my curiousty took over, luckily I wasn't one who cared so much of privacy.

I rolled myself off the bed realizing that I was still in the same clothes I had on when we went to the restaurant. Everything really did happen fast last night, it was unexpected but I wasn't going to complain. I loved it, his lips how soft and warm they were, his hair that I could run my hands through over and over like it was an Olympic sport and his suprisingly toned body for how small he was.

I smiled to myself, while walking out the door, feeling proud that I had gotten to experience all those wonderful things last night. I wanted to feel it again to have it forever.

I stopped at the bottom of the stairs as I watched. Jordan was sitting on the couch with his knees pulled into his chest. His face was red and puffy with stains of tears on his cheeks. It broke my heart at how broken he looked.

I took my chance and slowly made my way towards him, careful not to scare the vulnerable nerd. I tried to mimick the look of sympathy, I was never good with feelings but he was different.

I passed in front of him and sat on the right side of the couch next to him.

"J-Jordan?" I stuttered trying to say in a comforting tone. No answer. Just the silence being broken by his sobbing. My heart sunk, a guy like him didn't deserve to be sad, he should have tears of happiness run down his cheeks. I was going to find a way to get those.

"I'm okay Tom." He said softly, "Just t-thinking. I promise its o-okay." He stuttered giving a weak smile towards my direction. He wasn't okay.

"Jordan I'm sorry if I did something wrong. Please I can make it up to you. I-I can-"