Chapter #4

KA-BOOM! Smoke started to roll in. Yuma started coughing. When the smoke cleared, there was no sign of Utopia.

"No, Utopia." Yuma says quietly. (1000 life points left).

"Utopia is gone. You have no monsters protecting you any more." Says Evelyn, gloating.

"I..... I end my turn." Says Yuma.

"You are so scared. Why are you so scared of my Galaxy Eyes Cosmos Dragon?" Asks Evelyn.

"We dueled against another dragon, like your yours, but it was called Photon Dragon. We got crushed." Explains Yuma.

"Who did you duel?" Asks Evelyn, shaking.

"A number hunter, named Kite." Says Yuma.

Evelyn froze.

"He was going to take our numbers and my soul. But he left before he finished us." Explains Yuma.

Shaking out of her daze, Evelyn continued.

"Whatever. I draw! Galaxy Eyes, attack Yuma directly!" Announces Evelyn.

BAM! Smoke starts again. Evelyn starts to smile. But her expression then changes to shock seeing Yuma AND a monster standing.

"How were you able to summon a monster?!" Asks Evelyn.

"I'm able to summon Ga Ga Ga Protector, if it's in my hand, I can summon it to the field if I'm being attacked directly, and I take no damage." Explains Yuma.

"Fine. I end my turn." Says Evelyn.

"If I can't draw the card I what, I might lose. I'm feeling the flow!" Yuma says, drawing a card.

"Yes! I play the spell card Monster Reborn! I can bring back Utopia! Come on back!" Shouts Yuma with extreme excitement.

(A/N Yuma then uses a spell card and destroys Galaxy Eyes Cosmos Dragon.)

"Now Ga Ga Ga Protector! Attack Evelyn directly!" Exclaims Yuma.

"You made a terrible mistake Yuma. I activate my Trap Card Mirror Mirror! When you attack me directly with a monster, you take the damage instead of me! You only have 1000 life points left, Protector has 1600 attack points! You are done!" Shouts Evelyn proudly.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Screams Yuma, flying thought the air.

SMASH!! As Yuma hit the ground.

"Ouch!" Says Yuma, getting up.

"Good duel Yuma." Says Evelyn,  reaching out her hand.

"Thanks. Wait! What time is it?!" Asks Yuma panicking.

"Umm, close to 5:00, maybe?" Says Evelyn.

"Ahh, I'm going to be late for dinner! Cari is going to be mad!" Exclaims Yuma.

"Wait. You have a sister?" Asks Evelyn.

"Yay. Do you?" Asks Yuma also.

"No. I have a 18 year old brother, Dan. Yeah, you're right. We should get going." Says Evelyn.

"Ahhh, that's right! I gotta get home!" Exclaims Yuma, running.

"Oh, see you tomorrow at school Evelyn!" Shouting back at Evelyn.

Evelyn smiles shaking her head, walking home. She then grabs a necklace form under her shirt, and looks at it. (A/N The necklace is a key, like Yuma's. It looks like the one on the cover.) Puts it down and starts to think.

"If Kite is here, I have to find him."