Chapter #5

As Yuma was running home, he started to think about the duel.

"It was weird." Thinks Yuma.

Just then Yuma heard a roar behind him getting closer. It was Shark!

"Hey Shark! I need to talk to you!" Shouts Yuma.

Astral then appeared.

Shark heard him, and skids to a stop.

"What is it?" Says Shark, annoyed.

"I was wondering if you really duelled Evelyn and lost? Is it true?" Asks Yuma.

Shark sighs.

"Yes, it's true." Replies Shark.

"Okay." Says Yuma with shock.

Shark then leaves with a cloud of dust behind him.

"Yuma, you still have to get home." Observed Astral.

"Oh yeah!" Exclaims Yuma. Running home as fast as he could.

*******

Walking home, Astrid asks Evelyn some questions.

"Evelyn, what happened during the duel? It seemed like you got upset when Yuma said 'Kite'. Why?" Asks Astrid.

" I..... I can't say. Not yet. Ok. I will tell you, but not now." Explains Evelyn shaking.

As Evelyn finished they had reached the stairs to Evelyn's house. She walked up to the door and opened it. When you walk inside there is a hallway that leds to the kitchen and dining room. On the right, there is a staircase that goes upstairs. Again on the right side, beside to staircase, there is a doorway to the living room. To the left, there is an open door way to the rec - room. Evelyn walks down the hallway to the kitchen. When she walked into the kitchen, she saw her mom working on dinner.

Her mom's name is Raven. Her mom named her after the beautiful bird, the Raven. She had short brown hair that sticks out all over the place and grey blue eyes.

"Evelyn, can you sent the table." Asks her mother.

"Yes mom." Says Evelyn. Getting up to get the plates, cups, forks, and knifes.

"Do you know where Dan is mom?" Evelyn asks.

"He's still at work sweetie. He said he would be back by dinner." Explains Raven.

"What happened today at school?" Asks Raven.

"Not much. We had a test today. And I duelled Yuma Tsukumo. You know that really clumsy kid I've been telling you about." Says Evelyn.

"Yes. You've told me about him."

"Yeah, that guy. And I won." Explains Evelyn.

"Good work Evelyn. I'm so proud that you have come so far as a duelist." Says Raven.

Just then you could heard the door open and close. It was Dan. He was home from the garage. Yes, Dan is a mechanic. Dan also walk into the kitchen. Dan has shorter brown hair then his mother and grey blue eyes as well. And Dan is just a nickname, his real name is Daniel, but they call him Dan.

"Hey there Ever Green. Did you duel anyone today?" Asks Dan.

"Yeah, I duelled someone today. That clumsy kid Yuma Tsukumo." Says Evelyn.

"Did you win?" Asks Dan.

"Yes, I won with Galaxy Eyes Cosmos Dragon." Explains Evelyn.

"Nice." Says Dan.

"Dinners ready. Dan go change please. Evelyn can you get the milk and juice.

Dan left to change, and Evelyn got the milk and juice. They decided to help their mother as much as they could because she works in the morning and makes dinner when she gets home. Sometimes when Raven works late Dan comes home early to make dinner. Raven is an only parent so it's hard to bring in money, thats why Dan works. To help his mother, and sister. Evelyn hopes one day she can win a tournament and with the money she wins, Evelyn wants to give it to her mother.

When Dan came back, the 3 of them sat down and ate their dinner.