Chapter #12

As Evelyn groans in pain, she trys to stand up.

"What?" Exclaims Shark.

Evelyn stands a bit hunched over.

"I'm not.. going down.. without a fight." Explains Evelyn.

"I draw. Galaxy Eyes, attack Arrow Shark!" Shouts Evelyn.

"I activate a trap card! It stops your monsters attack, then it deals you damage! How much? Your monsters attack points come right back at you! And with 2400 life points left, you lose." Says Shark.

"No I'm not. I activate a trap. You take the damage instead of me. Say goodbye to 3000 of your life points." Says Evelyn.

KA-BOOM!

Shark goes flying through the air, yelling. CRASH!

"No. How did I lose 3000 life points." Thinks Shark. He looks up at Evelyn. She was panting and still groaning in pain. Shark thought that was good. And Kite was still in the tree, watching.

"I have to help her." Says Kite.

"N.. no Master K.. Kite. Not yet." Pleas Orbital.

"I end my turn." Says Evelyn weakly.

"I draw! (Shark summons 2 level 3 monsters). I overlay my 2 monsters to build the overlay network! I XYZ summon Black Ray Lancer! (2100 ATK). Now I combine my 2 monsters and their attack points are combined as well (4000 ATK)!" Explains Shark.

"No!" Shouts Evelyn.

"Oh yes. That's 4000 attack points. Attack Black Ray Lancer! Destroy Galaxy Eyes!" Explains Shark. KA-BOOM! When the smoke cleared, Galaxy Eyes was gone. ( 1400 life points).

Evelyn was on the ground. She struggles to get up, groaning.

"Now my monsters can become 2 again and I will attack you directly. Go Black Ray Lancer! Attack!" Shouts Shark.

"I activate my Trap Card Mirror Mirror! When you attack me directly, you take the damage instead of me!" Explains Evelyn.

"What?!" Shouts Shark. KA-BOOM!

A sign that says Evelyn's name and a picture of her appeared that says 'win'. Evelyn collapses to her knees, hands in front of her, holding her up. Shark gets up.

"How did I lose?" Asks Shark. He got up and walked away. Leaving Evelyn alone in pain. Kite jumps out of the tree and runs over to Evelyn. He put his hand on her back. She looks up.

"Kite? H.. how are you..." Evelyn started.

"Don't talk. Let me help you get home." Says Kite. He grabs her arm and pulls her up. He puts her arm around his neck. Orbital follows.