Chapter #8

As Evelyn and the family where walking down the street, Evelyn was looking down. As they were turning the corner, Evelyn saw a silhouette. She looked up. It started to get lower to the ground. Evelyn looked to Dan and her mother and decided that they wouldn't even know that she left.

"I'm sure I can be back before they know that I left." Thinks Evelyn.

She turn and runs after the 'bird'. It looked metallic and it looked like someone was riding on it. Finally a couple blocks down, the person landed. The person that landed there was a boy with blonde hair. There was another person wandering around. Evelyn hid behind a car. She then realized that there was a bird flouting in mild flight.

"What is going on?" Thought Evelyn.

Then a whistling noise started. The flying guy was walking to the wandering guy.

"Wh... who are you?" Asks the 2nd guy. (A/N The 2nd guy is the wandering guy.)

"That isn't your concern. Duelling is! Get ready to duel!" Shouts the 1st guy.

"That voice. It sounds so familiar. Why?" Thought Evelyn.

The 2 duelists started their duel. The 1st guy summoned a number, then it was the other guy's turn.

"I tribute my 2 monsters to summon a monster more savage then a super nova! A monster that can destroy anything in it's path, Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon!" Shouts the 1st guy.

Soon enough, the duel was over. The robot that was there said...

"W.. well done Master K.. Kite."

"Kite?! That was Kite?!" Thinks Evelyn with shock on her face.

"Let's go Orbital 7." Says Kite.

Orbital turned into the flying shape. Kite got on and flew away. Evelyn starts running to where Kite was yelling at him, but it was to late. He was to far for him to hear her. Then the birds started to continue to fly.

"I got to get back to Dan and mom." Thought Evelyn.

Evelyn ran as fast as she could go until she could see them.

"Why are you so far behind Ever Green?" Asks Dan.

"Because I can." Replies Evelyn.

Just then, Yuma was in sight.