Chapter #11

After school, Yuma rushed home. So he left Evelyn walking home alone.

"Hey Evelyn!" Said a voice.

Evelyn turned around and saw Shark.

"What do you want?" Asks Evelyn.

"I want a rematch! And this time a will defeat you." Explains Shark.

"Fine, I'll duel you. But you will lose. Duel disk, go! Let's do this." Says Evelyn, throwing her duel disk into the sky. Her duel gazer appears on her face.

"You make me laugh. Cause you're not winning this duel, I am! Duel disk go!" Shouts Shark, dropping the black metal ball. It then grows legs, like a spider, and skuttles over to Evelyn.

"I'm going first Shark. I draw! (A/N Evelyn summons 2 level 8 monsters). Now I build the overlay network, and I XYZ summon the ultimate monster of space, Galaxy Eyes Cosmos Dragon!" Shouts Evelyn, proudly.

Shark's in shock and fear.

"That monster beat me last time." Thinks Shark.

"I place 2 cards face down and end my turn. Your turn Shark."

"I draw! (A/N Shark summons 2 level 3 monsters). Now I can build the overlay network, and XYZ summon Arrow Shark! I use 1 overlay unit to activate Arrow Shark's ability. You take 400 points of damage for every card in my hand. I have 4 cards, so that equals 1600 points." Explains Shark. (2400 life points).

Over on the other side of the street, an other duel was taking place. A duel with a dragon and numbers. Kite was duelling. He looks over to where Evelyn's duel was taking place.

"What is going on?" Thought Kite.

He attacks and ends the duel with Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon. And he takes the number.

"Let's go Orbital. We're going to watch a duel." Explains Kite. They go to the duel and sit in a tree. Shark's attack has finished.

"I place 2 cards face down and end my turn. Your up. Or should I say down." Says Shark.

"I recognize that girl. Could it be..." Thinks Kite.

The spider is in Evelyn's sight.

"What is that? A metal spider? Huh, those were on the news. They're illegal!" Exclaims Evelyn.

"What is it Orbital?" Asks Kite.

"Th.. they are machines that hold onto a victim an.. and drain energy by electric sh.. shocks." Explains Orbital.

"What! Who would make something like that!" Exclaims Kite.

"I don't know s.. sir, but last week they became i.. illegal, and the company sh.. shut down."

"Good." Says Kite.

The spider launched it self at Evelyn's face. She blocked her face with her arm as she screamed slightly. It clenches onto Evelyn's wrist.

"What?! No!" Shouts Evelyn, trying to get the spider off. It started shocking Evelyn, she screams in pain, falling to her knees.

"No!" Shouts Kite, getting up to help Evelyn.

"No, M.. Master Kite." Says Orbital, grabbing Kite.

"I remember now, that's Evelyn Knight." Thinks Kite.

"Now you will lose Evelyn." Says Shark, laughing.

Evelyn just sits there on her knees, groaning in pain.